Do I belong here?

Kizind

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, I'm a 23 year-old heterosexual white male. With regards to my penis, I am 5" by 5" flaccid and 7.5" by 6.25" when erect. Just wondering if I am "large" enough for this site to be of use, I have perused a few threads and think this site could be useful. Sorry no pics as of yet, but let me know what you think of my measurements. Thanks!!

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
Kizind said:
Hi, I'm a 23 year-old heterosexual white male. With regards to my penis, I am 5" by 5" flaccid and 7.5" by 6.25" when erect. Just wondering if I am "large" enough for this site to be of use, I have perused a few threads and think this site could be useful. Sorry no pics as of yet, but let me know what you think of my measurements. Thanks!!

I think everyone is welcome here regardless of you size. So welcome to the board.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome to LPSG!

This site can be useful to people with penises of all sizes, and people without them at all. :smile:

ajay38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a grower also....it's not the size soft that makes the ride exciting but the size hard that makes it worth the ride!!

Welcome!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kizind said:

1. There's no size requirement to come here.
2. A lot of the threads here aren't directly about cock size.
3. If you're telling the truth about your size, you're probably larger than most guys here.
4. Welcome!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
ajay38 said:
I'm a grower also....it's not the size soft that makes the ride exciting but the size hard that makes it worth the ride!!

I'd ask for a ride, but I guess you're a bottom as well?!:wink: :(