Do I Belong Here??

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, i'm wondering if I belong here in this "group".

my stats:

SOFT:
length: 4-4.5 inches
girth: 5 inches

HARD:
length: 6-6.5 inches
girth: 6 inches

I'm just wondering, i'm not trying to be an ego booster but it would help lol...HONESTLY tell me!! :)

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have the same build as me. You are the same length as me but a little thicker I believe. If you are in college (presumably a freshman like myself), why did you post videos on xtube? Just wondering. Do people you know, know about those?
No offense or nothin, I just think it's interesting.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't worry about it, Mc. You fit in nicely around here. It took me a while to get used to the fact that even though there are a lot of massively hung dudes here, they are a small part of the population. Kind of a rarity. It just so happens they all congregate here.

Your cock is fine. If you were older, I wouldn't kick ya out of bed. :)

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
You have the same build as me. You are the same length as me but a little thicker I believe. If you are in college (presumably a freshman like myself), why did you post videos on xtube? Just wondering. Do people you know, know about those?
No offense or nothin, I just think it's interesting.

No one I know personally knows I have videos. I like getting compliments....makes me feel good lol. I do get some insults like "Too Skinny", "Eat Something!"....little do they know I eat anything I want in any quantity I want and never gain weight....its a family trait and I consider myself lucky.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
No one I know personally knows I have videos. I like getting compliments....makes me feel good lol. I do get some insults like "Too Skinny", "Eat Something!"....little do they know I eat anything I want in any quantity I want and never gain weight....its a family trait and I consider myself lucky.

like the pictures,are you circumcised?