Do I Belong Here??

tx_tall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No one I know personally knows I have videos. I like getting compliments....makes me feel good lol. I do get some insults like "Too Skinny", "Eat Something!"....little do they know I eat anything I want in any quantity I want and never gain weight....its a family trait and I consider myself lucky.

I get the same comments ;) I'm the same way, and no matter how much I eat (and I've never had a huge appetite) I just don't gain wait. It'll be nice later I guess :p

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
wow, small world.. i didnt knwo you had an account here.. i watch your vids all the time on xtube

I agree I just watched your showering video and came all over the place.great lean body,love all the dark thick hair and of course the premier penis,one other shows the nice dark skin color which is great,love how far back they did the cir.job very nice.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome, man. All you're measurements are spot on, although sounds like you have an above average thick one. Sounds good to me.

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
You have the same build as me. You are the same length as me but a little thicker I believe. If you are in college (presumably a freshman like myself), why did you post videos on xtube? Just wondering. Do people you know, know about those?
No offense or nothin, I just think it's interesting.

Update. I was trying to show my friend the vid of the NYFD hung kid....apparently the top 2 similar vids were MINE!

So now, YES, someone I personally know KNOWS ABOUT MY VIDS!

I'm thinking about deleting them. I worried he might blab in my small town....any thoughts?

TopD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was gonna post a similar thread i've signed up. And now i've posted but i've been to this fourm alot over the past 6 or so months and made a few odd visits before.

Im average

@ 6.2ish x 5.5 nothing great there

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Update. I was trying to show my friend the vid of the NYFD hung kid....apparently the top 2 similar vids were MINE!

So now, YES, someone I personally know KNOWS ABOUT MY VIDS!

I'm thinking about deleting them. I worried he might blab in my small town....any thoughts?

Let him blab. That ought to get you some action anyway...

hornydude1989

Experimental Member
Media
I was on xtube a while back, and then a family friend as well as a former classmate both recognized me within a few days of first showing my face. BUT, you haven't shown your face, your vids are really hot, and you should do what you think is right. I'm benbeaver on xtube, by the way, if you want to look me up.