Do I cum to much

D

deleted124183

I like to cum multiple times some ladies hate it cause I soak the sheets right thru to the mattres pad. Do you think it's normal im getting a complex.

Multicumshots's Videos

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to cum multiple times some ladies hate it cause I soak the sheets right thru to the mattres pad. Do you think it's normal im getting a complex.

Multicumshots's Videos
Well MCS.. your Tag certainly fits.. all that By Hand Alone?
.. some kind of a protein, Testosterone, endorphin laden dude!
Damn..as they say, Use It or Lose It (likely sooner than hoped)

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Quite an impressive talent you have there, MCS...! :eek: Can you actually do that during intercourse, inside the vagina...?!? If so, how do you wet the sheets--no condom, withdrawing for ejaculation, dribbling out of the gf, or...?!? :confused: Have you considered a plastic or rubber pad for the bed...? :smile:

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
glad to know i'm not the only one who can do this, thought something was wrong with me. i like to hump my bed at night, thrusting slow and steady edging for at least an hour usually two or more. when i finally ejaculate i cum one time, i keep thrusting and within two to three minutes later i have two to three more ejaculation periods, just like multicumshots video. always thought something was wrong with my nuts maybe, dick didn't seem to mind neither did i but still always wondered u know.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's probably unusual, but not abnormal. I can cum 3 or 4 times in a j/o session but not often close together like that and not so much volume. Put a towel to protect the sheets or something and enjoy your unusual talent!