do i have a big dick or do i disappoint?

Jamir223: Hi, I'm kinda new to all this so I wondered if u could maybe help me out? I'm nearly 20 now n have had about 5 sexual partners, my long term partner had little experience but thought i was big, and one was a one night stand that passed a rumour around that i was hung (never a bad thing!!). the rest never commented! ive never considered myself big at all and dont want to disappoint any ladies who've heard the rumours.

so do i have a big dick?
im not sure how to measure it really- along the top its 7"(it curls upwards!) but from bottom to top its like nearly 8" and its 5" girth wise!
so do i have a large dick or am i going to disappoint?

im hoping this may be quire reasurring for me cause my dick is quite small when flaccid and when i was growing up i was always mocked in the showers! had like 1 " dick when nervous!!

thanx loads

PS only honest opinions please

Finedessert: JAMIR: Not to worry my friend, your what we call a grower not a shower.......At 7 inches hard your above average. The best way to measure is to use a cloth measure. like you would find in your Mothers sewing kit. and measure along the top of your Penis.

Grandpa

Jamir223: Thanx grandpa.

would appreciate as many replies as possible tho ppl! especially honest opinions from women!!
thanx every1

AnonyMs: Jamir: sometimes the number of responses you get for a particular posting will vary from day to day or even over time. You posted this a little less than 12 hours ago. You might want to give it some more time before being disappointed in the number of replies.

I am always curious about the guys who want responses from the women concerning whether or not their penis is "big enough". I sometimes get the impression the response wanted is ooo-ing and aaaah-ing and a couple of "oh, do me, baby!"

The size you state is not going to fall into the 'shock and awe' category, but will be larger than most penes women will see in a lifetime. It will be more than sufficient for the sexual functioning.

While the next statement is not true for every woman on the board as we have a few for whom the size is all that matters, for most of us, what is more crucial is what is going on in the head above your shoulders than the one below your waist.

Guys, I have mentioned this a couple of times now but I really mean it. Want to impress the heck out of 95% of most women? LEARN TO DANCE! Dip us and twirl us and we will be more than happy to 'swing' with you! :D

7x6andchg: Jamir223-

Anony Ms. is right on both counts.

1. Statistically you have a larger than average dick.

2. All men should learn to dance. Women really do enjoy doing it and to get women we should too.

7x6&C

H8Monga: Thank God for Cotillion years ago! :) (I know off topic... but dancing was brough up!)

*does the Roger Rabbit and Running Man*

Jamir223: so basically ur saying dont worry about wots in my trousers n start dancing!! wicked

cheers guys appreciate the responses

ps wasnt after oooh-ing or aahhh-ing just wanted opinions from the category of ppl that will actually be seeing it!!

aussiechick63: Jamir, yes you are above average, and probably a very good size to comfortably have sex with.
As I always say it's not what you got but how you use it.

And yes yes yes learn to dance. We really do love it and a man that willing gets my attention.

And don't stress about your size because it really isn't about the size, but the person you are inside and the way you treat a woman.

Jamir223: the person am i inside and how i treat a woman??!! oh crap, looks like im pretty well screwed then!!! lol

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fact that you are concerned about pleasing your partner indicates you got it going on, dude. You're already on the road to treating her right. You'll have the edge on the assholes who think that everything is going smoothly as long as they get a nut.

jackinman: Yeah thats right...start dancing.....look what it did for John Travolta, although I don't know what his dick size is. But it made him a huuuuuuge star.

ORCABOMBER: ...welcome to the club! Crud...maybe I should learn to dance as well! LOL! :eek: