Do I have a freakish libido?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by HungYoungFullOfCum, Jun 14, 2007.

1. HungYoungFullOfCum

HungYoungFullOfCum New Member

Albums:
    Since I've come of age, I need sex a lot. I know most guys would claim that too, but I jack off 3 times a day at least and if I have a girlfriend I need sex even more. It's actually been the main reason I can't keep a gf, they all say I need sex too much and they can't handle it. I only knew one girl that that could keep up, but she lives in NY.

Of course sex is fun, but my need goes beyond fun, it's like I need it like I need food. If I go long without it, it's painful. What do you girls think? Is needing sex 5 times a day strange or normal for a 19ish guy?

2. NCbear

Gold Member

I remember those days. Now, I'm down to twice a day (I'm 38). Twenty years ago, I could come five or six times a day, easy.

And yes, I needed it -- craved it -- as though it were air, or water.

NCbear (who's looking forward to being reincarnated as a college boy in a college town who has a "freakish libido")
    :tongue:

3. galaxus

galaxus Member

i feel like that too

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It's quite normal you'll probably slow up some as you get older unfortunately.

5. hockeycock

hockeycock New Member

My friend, that is exactly how I have felt every single day for the past 12 years. Welcome to the brotherhood, dude.

6. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

That's how I feel as well. I need sex like crazy. I'm 60 and still wank 5 times a day, mostly at night, in spite of having a very active sex life with my gf (in her early 20's). I've wanked like that since about age 10.

As far as penises go, taking an analogy with dogs, my gf says that some guys have a great dane but she says mine is a fox-terrior, always readdy for action, never stops barking. What I lack in size, I make up in energy and rigidity.

7. hockeycock

hockeycock New Member

Oh, lord, you mean it never ends????

8. viking1

Gold Member

It ends sooner for some than others. I'm 45 be 46 in two weeks. I have slowed some recently. Probably due to my back pain and the worrying about what is ultimately going to happen with my problems. Also under stress from some other issues. This has slowed me some. However, up through last fall I was as horny as I have ever been in my life. Teen years included.

I know what you mean. I have wondered for years if this was a blessing or a curse? It really is a blessing. Enjoy it while you still can!:biggrin1:

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

3 times isn't that many times.. sorry to break it to you.. :p

10. whatireallywant

Gold Member

It's a curse when you have all that sex drive and can't find a partner. Like I have been for the most part of 30 years.

11. needthesupport

needthesupport New Member

Three times a day sounds light.

12. Mike0950

Mike0950 New Member

Albums:
    In my teens, 5 was average.. I had to use lotion to control the chaffing on hot days (>7). I don't think I ever went to sleep with a drop on cum left in my balls.. All empty every night.

13. viking1

Gold Member

I know what you mean. Same here, but I've still enjoy all those thousands
    of jack offs. Oh, to find the right woman!

14. VinceDiggler

VinceDiggler New Member

Albums:
    ive been beatin my meat 4 times a day since i was too young to remember...so i know what ya mean :D

15. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

Who doesn't want sex this much at 19?

The only way I could see this as a problem is if it is causing you to loose relationships with family members or causing you to not keep up with obligations like paying bills and going to work. If this is the case then you might have a sex compulsion disorder.

However, I am inclined to believe that you are just a 19 year old producing cum by the bucket load, and your biology is telling you need to get rid of it the same way it tells you that you need to eat and breathe. Chances are if you don't have sex or masturbate you will probably just drown yourself in jizz during your sleep. Good times.

16. D_Ariva_DerChee

D_Ariva_DerChee Account Disabled

lol.. girls have these issues too :p

My sex/masturbation drive started at 13.

Up until graduation i'd go to the bathroom between every class period to go stand in the stall and masturbate until i regained my senses, then go on to class.

Now its easier. Calmed down a bit.

Like.. I push myself to stop masturbating and wait for sex, to get off. It usually makes the orgasm EXPLOSIVE.

But im still horny all the damn time. And i've had major relationship issues due to it. I thought men were supposed to be horny generally all the time? but the last few relationships ive been in, the man complains about too much sex. balls aching, ect.

Just gotta learn a little selfrestraint. but for 19 its totally normal :p

Draft saved Draft deleted