Do I have a right to be upset over this?

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, I posted about this guy before. A little backstory, I met this guy online. He's old, ugly, and fat. He offered to take me on a first class cruise the first time I talked to him and, sadly, I almost took him up on his offer and whored myself. But, I chose not to. Later, he admitted to me that he offers guys expensive things to get them to go out with him.

I took pitty on him and told him I would be JUST HIS FRIEND which he agreed to. This guy says he's rich. He says he owns three restaurants and a resort and he goes to expensive rich people parties, he flies to Denver just for the heck of it, he rents limos, ect. Everything is first class for him.

He told me he's always wanted an iPod but he doesn't know how to set one up. So I tell him I will go shopping for one with him and install it for him. I was supposed to do this tomorrow. This was planned a week in advance. He told me he couldn't wait to get his iPod.

This would also be the second time for me seeing him in person. The first time was a date that ended with a terrible kiss. This was supposed to be two friends hanging out.

I just got done talking to him on Yahoo Messenger a few min ago. He springs on me "Would it be ok if we got the iPod next week and you just come over and hang out? I can't afford it this week."

umm...if he had said "Just come over and hang out" it might not have seemed so suspicious. But when he added that he couldn't afford it this week, the guy that drives around in limos, a red flag went up. I agreed to go to his place this one time. He's already coming up with excuses for me to return.

I could be wrong about that. But it does make me suspicious.

But THIS is the worst part.

After we agreed to be JUST FRIENDS a week or so ago, I went out with another guy who I had a great time with and I plan on seeing him more in the future. He's my age, cute, smart, funny, we have a ton of things in common.

So as a FRIEND, I told the older guy about him. And I made the mistake of telling him too much about him and the older guy was able to find his Gay.com profile. And this older guy admits to me that he is jealous of this new guy I'm seeing.

Tonight, after he tells me he "can't afford the ipod", he tells me he contacted the guy I'm dating.

I say "how and why?" he says "on Gay.com" and I'm like "ok I'm a little uneasy with this" he says "Oh it was an accident. I private messaged him by mistake" I'm like "How do you private message someone by mistake?" and he says "Oh, my friend just died. I was upset and did it by mistake"

So I say "it's pretty much impossible to private message someone by mistake and it just HAPPENED to be the guy I'm seeing, which you told me you were jealous of"

and he says "I'm not jealous of him at all. I was just tired when I said that"

So I'm like "what the fuck am I supposed to believe?"

I don't believe he has a friend that died. I think he just said that to make me go "aww I'm sorry. Don't worry, I'll come over tomorrow and you can cry on my shoulder."

I don't believe he contacted my friend "by accident." How the FUCK do you do that???

I think this guy is manipulative and a liar. He manipulated me once by offering me a cruise and money just to go out with him. And now he's manipulating me by coming up with excuses for me to go see him and he's going behind my back and talking to a guy I like.

I am PISSED OFF!!! And if he thinks we're hanging out tomorrow he can fucking forget it.

Here's part of our chat:
(an one more thing, first he LIES and says my friend David privated him but then I asked and he admits that HE'S the one who contacted David FIRST)

sonic_da_hedgehog
I have plans a week from sunday

Tony Christopher
oh ya what ya doing? anything fun?

sonic_da_hedgehog
going to a movie

Tony Christopher
with david

sonic_da_hedgehog
yep

Tony Christopher
that excite you?

sonic_da_hedgehog
yep

Tony Christopher
you talk to him today?

sonic_da_hedgehog
yes

Tony Christopher
he mention i talked to him

sonic_da_hedgehog
no

Tony Christopher
ya i di
d

sonic_da_hedgehog
why?

Tony Christopher
he pvted me when i was on gay.com.
and was just simple chit chat

sonic_da_hedgehog
when did you talk to him?

Tony Christopher
a few days ago

sonic_da_hedgehog
he privated you or you privated him?

Tony Christopher
well i pvted him on accident was tlkin t my one friend then i disconnected with him. then he pvted me back
was really quick
hes nice guy
yo know what. maybe ya dont wnat to cme to eau claire tomorrow. if ya not in the mood its ok really patrick
i can still be your friend
maybe thats what you want

sonic_da_hedgehog
how do you private someone on accident?

Tony Christopher
i hit the wrng button abve was privating my friend mono
he is my friend that died yesturday actully
i foulnd out today
he aws in ca r crash
he is a drag queen

sonic_da_hedgehog
i'm a little uneasy about this

Tony Christopher
about what?

sonic_da_hedgehog
you contacting him. I don't believe it was an accident. That's not possible. If you contacted him, it was on purpose

Tony Christopher
honestly was an accidnet for real
i hit the wrong screen
honestly
i wouldnt lie to you

sonic_da_hedgehog
and it just happened the be the guy that you're jealous of

Tony Christopher
honestly i am not jelous at all
dont say that patrick
i am not

sonic_da_hedgehog
you admitted you were

Tony Christopher
at all
listen i was over tired.

sonic_da_hedgehog
I'll be honest with you and say I'm having a real hard time with this

Tony Christopher
what are yo uhaving a hard time with?
i dont understand i didnt do anything

sonic_da_hedgehog
you contacting him. Makes you seem like a jealous boyfriend going behind my back

Tony Christopher
you know if i was jelous i wouldnt have told you at all
i was being honest
i t was an accident
he was right below mono

sonic_da_hedgehog
you did tell me you were jealous. Now you're saying you were just tired. What am I supposed to believe?
and then you try to cover it with a story about a dead friend

Tony Christopher
um no i did have freind die today i found out

sonic_da_hedgehog
I mean, I have been coned before by people

Tony Christopher
his name is kitana
he is from wausua
he goest to stout
you ther
e

sonic_da_hedgehog
I'm kinda angry right now

Tony Christopher
i am telling you the truth
honestly patrick

sonic_da_hedgehog
not kinda. I am angry

Tony Christopher
id idnt do anything

sonic_da_hedgehog
I'm sorry. I don't believe you

Tony Christopher
i promise you
it the truth
i amnot aliar
i have sat on here for weeks wanting to get to know you
i am not those people
go on gay.com
find out bout kitana
you hear it
and if you ask your friend. ask him it was so harmless
and not intentional

sonic_da_hedgehog
I don't care if all you said was "hi"

Tony Christopher
we didnt even talk about anything
ya know patirck i just wanted to bea godo friend to you

sonic_da_hedgehog
first of all, contacting a friend of mine who you are jealous of, is not cool. And then making up a story about it being an accident is even more uncool

Tony Christopher
my firen dwas in accident
friend was
in an accident
i found out today
he died
find it out
i am telling the truth
i swear to you patrick

sonic_da_hedgehog
I put a lot of truth in you and I'm feeling a little betrayed
trust*

Tony Christopher
i didn do anything
come on
i didn nothing

sonic_da_hedgehog
ok I'm going to have to think about this

Tony Christopher
wrng
I swear to you
i didnt do anything at all
and my friend did die

sonic_da_hedgehog
you keep saying that

Tony Christopher
his name is kitana

sonic_da_hedgehog
to me, it was wrong

Tony Christopher
not a lite
lie
i swear to you
it was nothing like that.
and i dont knwo what to say or do i am not most people
i came to see you i have talked to you i have listen to you
i meant it all

sonic_da_hedgehog
I'm sorry. I don't believe you accidentally contacted somebody and it just turned out to be my friend who YOU SAID you were jealous of which you now take back
that makes me really angry

Tony Christopher
well then you ask him someitme what we talked bout. and find out bout my friend too ask around. .
i woudl never ever hurt you
ever
ever

sonic_da_hedgehog
I'm not your boyfriend and you had no right checking into the other guys I choose to see

Tony Christopher
i think your an amazing guy

sonic_da_hedgehog
It doesn't matter what you talked about. You had no right

Tony Christopher
and i nver said you where my bf. at all
ever
ya knwo i am not going to say something negative. to you at all. i am telling the truth but only you can decide that.

sonic_da_hedgehog
If I had known you would be digging into the guys I go out with, I never would have told you about him

Tony Christopher
if you want to contact me you let me know
i never did
never ever did
stop doign that tom me
i never ever ever did
why would i say something
if thats what i thought
i wouldnt of
at all

sonic_da_hedgehog
I have a lot of thinking to do about our friendship. I need some time alone

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are playing with fire. Just stop, talking to him. break off all contact or risk ending up like that guy in the Boy George story. You would be Audun Carlsen, the young and stupid boy he meets online. :rolleyes: I can't decide if you are a wannabe goldigger, a drama queen, or just an idiot. Nothing about this guy or these stories sounds like a good thing. Why you persist in contacting him is a mystery. :mad::confused:

To answer your question, no you do not have a right to be upset because you encouraged his crazy ass.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are playing with fire. Just stop, talking to him. break off all contact or risk ending up like that guy in the Boy George story. You would be Audun Carlsen, the young and stupid boy he meets online. :rolleyes: I can't decide if you are a wannabe goldigger, a drama queen, or just an idiot. Nothing about this guy or these stories sounds like a good thing. Why you persist in contacting him is a mystery. :mad::confused:

To answer your question, no you do not have a right to be upset because you encouraged his crazy ass.

hopefully he's not black:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I just e-mailed him and asked him to not contact me anymore. I was foolish enough to think that we could be friends and I was foolish enough to tell him too much about me.

Another thing that I just realized is that he has been telling me he knows nothing about computers. He knew nothing about ipods, he says he doesn't even know what Myspace or YouTube are. He says his coworkers tell him about Myspace and that he should get one but he says he wouldn't even know what to do with it.

So, like an idiot, I tell him I will come over to his place and set it up for him and how him how it works.

TONIGHT, I find out he has a Gay.com profile and he is private messaging people.

WHAT...THE..FUCK!?!?!? How can a guy who doesn't even know what Myspace is, have a Gay.com profile????

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I can't decide if you are a wannabe goldigger, a drama queen, or just an idiot.

I am NOT a golddigger. The offer of a curise was tempting but I decided against it and told him we'd be JUST FRIENDS. He offered to take me out to lunch and he'd pay tomorrow but I said NO and that anything I get is stuff I pay for MYSELF. I told him I don't want his money and any relationship we have would be on a FRIEND LEVEL ONLY.

I probably am an idiot for believing I could do that with this guy.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a right to be upset after reading all that crap!

Grow up u little shit & stop hanging around with "old, fat & ugly" men for what they can give you. Sounds like u deserve each other.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TONIGHT, I find out he has a Gay.com profile and he is private messaging people.

WHAT...THE..FUCK!?!?!? How can a guy who doesn't even know what Myspace is, have a Gay.com profile????

lmfao

DRAAAAAMA!!!!

The mistake you're making is by entertaining him. DON'T.

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
The mistake you're making is by entertaining him. DON'T.
[/SIZE]

Don't worry, he's blocked.

I used to be really paranoid about people on the internet because of things like this. And then I open up to someone and think I could have a friend and then this happens.

And I say again, I was NOT AFTER HIS MONEY!!! I didn't take ONE CENT from him and didn't WANT one cent from him!!!

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't worry, he's blocked.

I've been through something similar, with me not wanting to cause trouble and trying to be just friends.

If you want, we could gossip about it via PM. lol It's a long story. . .longer than yours (no. . .that didn't sound dirty).

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why would it matter if he was black? My advice would still be the same. The guy he has been chatting up is a loser, a crazy, lying loser.

It was a JOKE nj....you remember those right?:redface: Can you PLEASE take your foot off the ethnic-sensitivity brake for once? - seriously??:smile: