Do I have a right to be upset over this?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
first off, i can't figure out what O.U.F. stands for :confused:

It stands for old, ugly & fat, but the cruise, fancy car and other stuff made "O.U.F." attractive.

When he first offered the cruise, I got excited. How often does some stranger offer you a first class ticket around the world? But in less than a week, I flat out turned his offer down...
But some people on here call that gold digging...

I've not had such an offer. If I did instinct would tell me that this cruise would involve shared quarters with a man who wanted to jump my bones. I would get familiar with him before I accompanied him abroad.

I'll have to consult our travel expert midlifebear about cruises now. :biggrin1:

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, first time you posted about this I thought you were some naive young but nice guy who needed a little advice.

Now that I see you didn't heed all the advice you got to steer clear of this lecherous lout and you still wanted to be "friends", and it has come to this, and you're asking for our permission to be upset?

Dude, seriously...you either need to get back on whatever short bus you fell off of, OR lose the drama and quit seeking attention through these tiresome posts. YAWN.