Do I have AIDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

My cum was lumpy white! Not clear... THEN IT WAS CLEAR! omg.. I hope I dont have AIDS.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
You could have any number of things not necessarily AIDS. Other STD's make you sterile and changes in semen could be indicators. See a doctor especially if you've have/had other symptoms.

If you are lucky you were just dehydrated. :)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF?

You can't be serious.... and if you thought this was funny you're sadly mistaken.

Yeah... I would quickly come out and say this is bullshit, but after what I've heard firsthand (a la doucing with Sprite after sex will kill a pregnancy)..dont' believe me []BellaOnline -- The Voice of Women. He might be serious.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I see so its rather normal then. Maybe I need to drink some water.

I have one new theory.

When I was wanking. I ejackulated. But I didnt cum much. Because I fought it. MAYBE my cum ejackulated and only half of it came out. THEN I ejackulated my NEW cum and the OLD cum came out too....

or maybe i just have AIDS

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see so its rather normal then. Maybe I need to drink some water.

I have one new theory.

When I was wanking. I ejackulated. But I didnt cum much. Because I fought it. MAYBE my cum ejackulated and only half of it came out. THEN I ejackulated my NEW cum and the OLD cum came out too....

or maybe i just have AIDS

And again I say WTF? Do some research, there are AIDS infromation sources all around Europe, and if you're really a gay man living in the Netherlands, then there's no excuse for you not knowing what causes AIDS. You're not in a third world country where the information is scarce for crying out loud! May I suggest Google as a start?

Optimus Prime is that you?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And again I say WTF? Do some research, there are AIDS infromation sources all around Europe, and if you're really a gay man living in the Netherlands, then there's no excuse for you not knowing what causes AIDS. You're not in a third world country where the information is scarce for crying out loud! May I suggest Google as a start?

Optimus Prime is that you?
Yes, it's optimus. I've notified the mods.

im not optimus!

optimus is me!

and whats with notifying the mods? am i getting deleted again! jesus christ. i had a proper account 2 days ago. then it was taken from me dam it. and now im left without a proper personality and have to assume new ones.

anyways i have health concerns dam it.

and dont assume im gay. wtf. aids isnt gay.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't push your luck, troll. You may think you are humorous, but we do not. We do not appreciate your disruptions. Go away.

Nanny state? This is a privately owned website, and you are trespassing.

Edit: ToolBoxBoy has been banned. He is the originator of this thread. He is a troll. This thread is now closed.

Freddie

Don't push your luck, troll. You may think you are humorous, but we do not. We do not appreciate your disruptions. Go away.

Nanny state? This is a privately owned website, and you are trespassing.
disruptions? you mean threads and posts...
troll? you mean my personality?
private property? you mean a support group?
trespassing? funny guy cracks a joke. maybe your worthy of troll status

gargant1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im not optimus!

optimus is me!

and whats with notifying the mods? am i getting deleted again! jesus christ. i had a proper account 2 days ago. then it was taken from me dam it. and now im left without a proper personality and have to assume new ones.

anyways i have health concerns dam it.

and dont assume im gay. wtf. aids isnt gay.

If you really are serious, then get to the logical next step, i.e. seek medical attention! I would worry more if I were you and I wouldn't have the time to share it here cause I'd be on my way to a doctor. Rubberwilli is right, you live in one of the more advanced countries in the world, info isn't scarce at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.