MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sell sex toys and I can tell you what size vibrators and dildoes I sell the most of. I can tell you so much more than these studies by men because I inquire about size preference in almost every situation. The ladies don't lie to me. I'm not there to sell them big sex toys I'm there to help them find what they want, whether it be small, average or large to very very large. I can also count on one hand how many women have complained about their men being too small. I've been at my store for almost a year now.

i spent years slinging adult do-dads in a high-end perv emporium
i can one hundred percent back up what Ms. Tattooed is saying
women, for the most part, will buy the average size toy IF they buy an insertable toy
most women go for external clitoral stimulation toy

yeah... going by what gets most women off you are better off focusing on a nice manicure and oral skills

Gearsgod2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sell sex toys and I can tell you what size vibrators and dildoes I sell the most of. I can tell you so much more than these studies by men because I inquire about size preference in almost every situation. The ladies don't lie to me. I'm not there to sell them big sex toys I'm there to help them find what they want, whether it be small, average or large to very very large. I can also count on one hand how many women have complained about their men being too small. I've been at my store for almost a year now.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/dec/05/women-large-penis-size-study

Even so, .5 inch in girth is a noticeable difference. Visually and physically. Is it really that bad to just want to be able to please every female with you size? Yes technique has a lot, but if you have size and technique then you're golden.

Gearsgod2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i spent years slinging adult do-dads in a high-end perv emporium
i can one hundred percent back up what Ms. Tattooed is saying
women, for the most part, will buy the average size toy IF they buy an insertable toy
most women go for external clitoral stimulation toy

yeah... going by what gets most women off you are better off focusing on a nice manicure and oral skills

I should probably buy some a strap on huh? And completely forget about my dick?

Gearsgod2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't worry about your dick size. It's the personality thing that you could use some improvement in.

Doesn't matter, because I don't try. I have zero confidence in myself. You honestly don't know what I look like. So you won't really understand. I have a lot if things that I would like to improve. Some are just impossible.

Gearsgod2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When someone shows you who they are believe them the first time.

Next insults will include my weight and tattoos.

Lemme grab some refreshments for this party.

Not at all. And if you want this thread to end. Stop with the replies, I know I am annoying.