Do I have any room for concern..

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by theaddict13, Jan 17, 2008.

1. theaddict13

theaddict13 New Member

Jan 17, 2008
    When I was 18 I had sex with my gf of a year for the first time. Well after the first time she happened to go around and tell her friends I was huge. I found out from one of her friends bfs that she told her I was at least 8.5 and thick as hell. I knew I wasn't that big but it still was kind of a confidence booster. After we broke up I never really slept with anyone else maybe fooled around a little bit but nothing serious. So my freshman year of college I meet my girlfriend now who was a jr at the time. We started having sex almost as soon as we started dating. I could tell that she enjoyed it, but she always wanted me to be more rough with her, and I tried but i just couldn't be more rough without going beyond just having sex. Eventually she says something about her first bf in high school(who she was with for 2 years) was huge. After she could tell I was a little insecure about myself shes like but he was TOO big around and long. I was like great just keep telling me more. Then she said she didn't like having sex with him. But before all this she told me how she had been walked in on having sex by her parents all the time, and how she would do it with his college roomate in the room all the time. It seems to me like she actually liked bigger better but just doesn't want me to feel bad. Then her other boyfriend right before me who I was always worried about till I transfered to the same school(I did all the transfer work, and met her afterword) was almost as big. It seems like to me that she kind of like the feeling of being with a huge guy who was rough with her. What should I do?
  2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Mar 5, 2002
    Sounds more likely to me that she's trying to make you angry enough with her to treat her roughly.

Fine, if you like that sort of thing.
Draft saved Draft deleted