Do I have E.D.?? shurly not :-\

bojangle1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 18. and new to the forum. howdy! :)

i was wondering if anyone could help me.
when i'm actually hard. i'm just short of 8 1/2. however the problem is i'm almost never really hard. usually it's just floppy and barely hard enough to beat with out it folding in half... i don't know what the deal is. it didn't used to be like this a few years ago but lately it's like i'm never hard. i was the other morning. but. when i'm involved with someone it's just like. a little firmer than soft. are they just not doing it for me? i can be horney but. not so horney lol... :eek: any ideas?

idk what to do. and the funny part is i'm bigger than most the ppl i know... but when they call me small (jokingly) it kinda hurts my feelings... but i can't help it :/

fingerlakes

Just Browsing
Media
How often are you "beating" it? When I was 18 I would jerkoff nonstop--give it a rest and see if you can get super hard....and don't call me Shirley!!

bojangle1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lolsies :biggrin1:

actually. not much. like once a day usually.
dam. i mean. atleast once a day. lol. and i don't "beat it" if i'm going to have sex... well sometimes i do anyway. then the sex blows. but i can't help it :>

and sometimes three. but. if i go a day or two. (that's all i can do, well i'm scared to go longer b/c of what happend last time. it was a long time ago though. but idk. i don't wanna feel that pain again)

it still doesn't get hard. its just fatter and heavier. but not hard*
maybe i'm ruined and nothing get's me off anymore... i knew having sex at 12 wasn't good. lol... but seriously...

bojangle1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh. and how come it makes such a difference when i'm cold. like wtf. it's retarded... my friend has no change what so ever. did i jus tell me secret.. oopsy!:eek::eek::confused::wink::biggrin1::cool::tongue:

bojangle1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh and about that one time it hurt. i went like two weeks with out touching it. and when i nutted it was so thick it felt like someone shoved a knife in me. and a little blood came out... i almost cried it hurt so much... and it hurt peeing a few days after that... took almost a week to feel* normal again