Do I have hemorrhoids?

stickyboxers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey everyone, I was walking around all day and felt like my rectum was hurting (felt sore) from time to time and didn't think anything of it until I got home. I decided to feel what was wrong and felt a bump right where my rectum opens up. I'm afraid I have a hemorrhoid or something more severe. Can someone confirm or disprove this for me if you have seen it before? I think I might just go to a doctor soon to make sure it's nothing too serious. I have never experienced anything like this.

Sorry these pictures aren't lovely to look at :(

Attachments

tulsabyla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea I think Its hemorrhoid, but you should go to a doctor. have you worked out recently and strained too hard? Have you taken and extremely hard expulsion (fecal matter)?
any type of straining weight lifting, moving heavy objects, or pushing in that in that area will cause a hemorrhoid.

stickyboxers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have not worked out recently but I might have strained too hard. I also ate a large amount of fried food yesterday and I usually spend a lot of time sitting on the toilet when I go since I play video games at the same time. I usually hold in my bowel movements until Im at home or when it is convenient for me. I think the large amount of fried food really blew it up.

Are hemorrhoids recurring or do they go away?

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They can go away and never be a problem if you take care of yourself (diet, proper exercise, ect).
When I first moved to S.F., I was broke and just ate whatever I could. One time, I forced myself to go #2 after 2 days of trying with no avail. I developed the big "H" and had to see a doctor after a session on the toilet looked like a scene out of "SAW III". Improved the diet and haven't had a single problem since 1992 (that fateful year). After revealing this to some very close friends, I was surprised that, they too, had this problem as well. Actually, it was cool to have straight guys be so open about this issue since I feared they would never be so open on any issue regarding the male bottom.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree it looks like an external roid. All they are is a clot in a vein, the blood pools up and stays that way until the clot breaks up. They can break up on their own after a day or two. The challenge is the pain, then the worry about the pain really makes the clot worse. Yours don't look that swollen. You can try doing a sitz bath in warm water to lessen the swelling.