DO I HAVE OTHER PICS??? HMMMM....

bblumbee: I understand that a lot of people are curious about what we might look like and am aware that a similar thread has been posted about pics.

Just for the record, I am not comfortable with posting my pics on the site or on the internet. I do have my personal reasons for this. I do have a pic in my yahoo profile, and yes, it is me (I get that question so much). I do have other pics as well and might be willing to share. :) Just ask...

And, btw, ID is bblumbee01

bb

Javierdude22: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is there a medic in the room!?!?

Crap...youre very ho...goodlooking ;D

Domo: :eek: :eek:

Indeed, I totally agree with that!!!

You're absolutely good looking and very young too for a 30 year old girl ;)

Love to speak with you sometime.

Domo

captainstupid: send some pics this way , u are smoking

jumbo747jet: Cool it just a little, guys, OK.

If you've read bblumbees other posts, you will know that she's already spoken for.

Couldn't agree with you more though, she sure is beautiful

gigantikok: She may be taken, but in defense of the guys that just went gaga over her, she DID post this topic. Seems to me like she wants a little attention! ;)

sammygirly: I feel ya sister - that's why I eventually put my pic in my avatar.  It used to be a pretty butterfly.....

And sometimes, the "I'm taken" (looks down at my signature) doesn't sink in.....

By the way - I get the "Is that really you??" question too bblumbee. Annoying isn't it? ~laughs~

7x6andchg: *sigh*

I miss the butterfly...LOL...this avatar is much better.

She did also say to ask if additional pics were wanted...to that end, I've been on the receiving end of the "do you have pics"...and it gets a little annoying, so I can commiserate. Some people just don't get the hint.

7x6&C

sammygirly: ~pets Paul and leaves one just for him~

bf.gif

7x6andchg: Course it would be nice if one could SEE my avatar...before 12:00 am.

Thanks, Sammy!

bblumbee: Thank you all for your kind words. You are very kind... to kind. And, Domo, I actually turned 31 last Saturday. I hope I continue to "age" gracefully.... :)

Sammygirl, it is ANNOYING when they ask is that really you. I am like... NO, it is a figment of my imagination. LOL Sometimes I am flattered, but it gets old when it is a constant question. I have actually been tempted to purchase a cam so I can just show my face to people who ask.

Thank you, Jumbo, and yes, I am spoken for. I would like to defend why I posted this. I have been getting quite a few offline messages from members of LPSG asking the questions I posed. For that reason, I decided to do the thread, as I get a lot offline messages. As for attention, sweetheart, we all thrive from it. I like attention. It is part of my nature, but I did not post this thread for that reason. Now that I think about it, maybe I should not have posted it, but what is done is done.

Maybe when I post as much as you guys I can put my pic in my avatar, if I ever learn how too!

BEHAVE! :p

9cyclops9: Maybe its my computer, but I can't find them. Here's what I did.

Ahem.

I went to http://members.yahoo.com and searched for bblumbee01. I got nothing. Any help? I would really like to see a girl this beautiful (from what other guys have said). ;D

John

jerkin4-10: hi brett...was wonderful to chat with you this afternoon...hope your evening is great...

LPSG people...this is a great lady to chat with....she has a wonderful soul and you would do well to get to know her... :)

H8Monga: [quote author=9cyclops9 link=board=meetgreet;num=1066939328;start=0#12 date=10/24/03 at 17:33:39]Maybe its my computer, but I can't find them. Here's what I did.

Ahem.

I went to http://members.yahoo.com and searched for bblumbee01. I got nothing. Any help? I would really like to see a girl this beautiful (from what other guys have said).  ;D

John[/quote]

Typing http://profiles.yahoo.com/[yahoo ID] works better than doing a search.

9cyclops9: Hapi Papi is, as they say, da man.

And bblumbee is, as they say, gorgeous!

John

captainstupid: ya i am unable to get to the profiel page either

inquiringmind: bblumbee,

You are absolutely lovely! Thanks for letting us have a peek. Beauty and Brains, what a combination....

Inquiring mind

inquiringmind: Heh Girls,

I have to say that everyone of my sister posters that I have seen is definitely lovely and such diversity! These guys should consider themselves lucky....

Inquiring mind