Do i have penile nerve damage?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
In the past few months ive been having trouble with erections and seen 2 doctors. Both say im normal etc, it's in my head. I am 20 btw. Erections are just not the same. I am one of the most sexually confident people i know and I don't think it is mental.

I have noticed a strange sensation during sex in the past month and realized that on the right side of my penis I juts don't have the sensation I am used to. I have like no response to fine touch. Compared to my left, top , and bottom which i do. It is actually a fairly large area.

What happened, what couldve caused this? Is this permanent or is there anything I can do about it?

seretan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had same problem because of my depression drug.I quit using it and it is going better day by day.Give sometime to your penis and don't think about it.Also you can think about alternative medicines like officinal plants.If you doing pe then stop it for a while.I wish healty days for you.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a guy with nerve damage, I hope you don't have it, but really the only way for you to get it would be something happening to your penis or somewhere along the nerve line. Have you experienced any sort of bodily damage recently? Have you started anything new involving your penis? It seems more like you just bruised something vs. permanent, because if it was permanent, you wouldn't feel much at all.