do i have penis cancer?

i noticed this like 2 yrs ago, but i dont know who to ask, i have like a lump, a little ball inside my penis it moves around and it has circa a 5mm diameter.
is this some kind of cancer? everywhere i found that syptoms for penile cancer is a lump but on the outside, on the skin of the penis. im 19 and usually healthy.
hope some of u can help me out...

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude....why wait and second guess...see a doctor...but cancer of the penis is very rare at your age...a cycst of sorts is most likely...please see a doctor, they have seen more cocks than you have had hot meals...please do it today.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on bro, this is a large penis site, not ask Dr Ruth, got to a doctor and get it checks. You'll just get a bunch of wacko answers here.

i noticed this like 2 yrs ago, but i dont know who to ask, i have like a lump, a little ball inside my penis it moves around and it has circa a 5mm diameter.
is this some kind of cancer? everywhere i found that syptoms for penile cancer is a lump but on the outside, on the skin of the penis. im 19 and usually healthy.
hope some of u can help me out...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the magic penis eight ball says: go to the doctor. if you thought your arm was broken you'd go to the doctor, right?

when you go let the doctor know how long you've had the lump, if there is pain associated with the lump, if you have discharge, pain with erection or urinating, and your sexual history.

there is nothing to be embarrassed about. if money is an issue there are sliding fee clinics in most cities. doctor patient confidentiality will prevent your doc from telling your parents anything you tell him/her.

ml
just not having to worry about your peen is more than enough reason to make an appointment.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude seriously....even if I were an expert....I couldn't tell you if you had penis cancer without doing tests anymore than you could tell me if I had breast cancer. This is why we have doctors......doctors are good, wonderful, magical creatures....just like unicorns.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this is serious, I can tell you one thing: You will never have brain cancer, because you obviously have no brain.

2 years with something strange in your cock and when you do something is ask in a forum?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh, here ya go: i was lookin around on the net and found a possible treatment:

so .....umm, looks like ur gonna have to rig ur microwave to run while the door is open, then stand on a chair and.....oh wait that's directions for a home vasectomy, hang on.....

i havent went to the doc by now because i really dont feel it, i thought its like normal, i only feel it when i really search for it. anyway ill probably go to the doctor soon, but what if i get hard, and its a lady? id be really embaressed

D

deleted136887

i havent went to the doc by now because i really dont feel it, i thought its like normal, i only feel it when i really search for it. anyway ill probably go to the doctor soon, but what if i get hard, and its a lady? id be really embaressed

are you sure you are old enough to be on this site?
No-one even in their early teens can possibly be this naive...wait belay that- stupid as you are. Either you are taking the piss out of this site or you are an idiot.
If this is serious , see a doctor. end of story

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Then ask for a male doctor. But either way - doctors are not in the least bit put out by a man getting an erection during an examination.

Or, to put it another way, what would be worse; a doctor seeing your pee-pee go a bit hard or your cock rotting and falling off, spreading a fatal cancer to the rest of your body before it does?

I know, I know - it's a toughie! :rolleyes:

Seriously, dude - you have to take this to the docs, it could be nothing, it could be something minor or it could be serious. Why take the chance because you're scared of 5 mins embarrassment while a medical professional examines you? It's nothing man.

Good luck :smile:

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude....why wait and second guess...see a doctor...but cancer of the penis is very rare at your age...a cycst of sorts is most likely...please see a doctor, they have seen more cocks than you have had hot meals...please do it today.

While penile cancer is rare and uncommon in youth, testicular cancer IS NOT in your age group.
What symptoms you mention (and symptoms you don't mention) may mean it is possibly a benign cyst. It may be something you should not have.

Don't feel embarrassed: You are going to see a medical expert, not some pals mom, a hooker or internet poo-bah.

Any time you find, feel or question something regarding your health, from your head to your toes, go seek knowledgeable advice and opinions.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

IF you're embarrassed for a lady to see your dick hard....especially a Dr. who is looking for an abnormality.....then maybe you should just go ahead and have your whole penis removed. Would solve the entire problem here which I assure you is complex.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
IF you're embarrassed for a lady to see your dick hard....especially a Dr. who is looking for an abnormality.....then maybe you should just go ahead and have your whole penis removed. Would solve the entire problem here which I assure you is complex.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's probably an IPP plaque_induratio penis plastica, an inside scar.
do you have painful morning wood?