Do i have phimosis?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by 289, Dec 4, 2007.

1. 289

289 New Member

Albums:
    in my hard pic my foreskin cant go further back. ANy thoughts?

2. SteveHd

Gold Member

3. Jason

Gold Member

Okay so you live in Scotland subject to the failing NHS. You are going to book an appointment with your GP (which on present form will give you about 5 mins from entering the door to being shunted out, so a 3 minute consultation). The doctor may or may not take a look at your soft cock, and will say if you ever have a problem come and see me. End.

Yes in theory you should see a doctor about anything that is worrying you. But you are not going to, are you?

So plan B. It is most unlikely that this degree of tightness is going to cause you any problems. Foreskins come in all shapes and sizes and this is almost certainly within the normal range (skins often don't go right back over a hard - you should probably be able to get it back over soft). Should you ever get a problem it is not going to be life threatening, so worry about it then. It is possible to stretch a skin. There's also circumcision (ouch!) But stuff all of this I very much doubt you have got/will have a problem. If you have fucked a girl without problems you are pretty certainly fine.

4. snowflake

snowflake New Member

Yes, I would say you have a case of phimosis. Have you ever tried stretching your foreskin? While flacid can you get your 2 little fingers under the foreskin? IF you can several times every day insert fingers under the foreskin as much as possible. Pull outward until you feel some pain. Working your fingers back & forth. You will start stretching the ridge of your foreskin. Go to Ask.com Search Engine - Better Web Search., in your "search" area of your browser Put in your question: How can I cure myself of phimosis? Or any question about stretching the foreskin. After several months you will notice that the end of your foreskin is beginning to stretch and make it easier for your to retract
    A urologist might want to circumcise you, which is totally unnecessary. You can cure yourself. How do I know that? It's what I did to stretch mine, and now I can full retract my foreskin to completely expose my glans penis (cock head).

Good Luck to you,

Happy Stretching

5. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

Depending on the severity of your phimosis, you will either be asked to do stretching exercises or have a small incision in the foreskin. Don't worry, you will not be circumcised. :wink:

6. bigdick10uncut

bigdick10uncut New Member

Albums:
    u on yahoo messenger??

7. jafar

jafar Member

Don't stretch it without seeing your doctor first because it might cause paraphimosis. It happened to me once when I was a teenager. My foreskin could not retract when I was hard, but I tried to retract when I was soft and then got an erection. The foreskin then basically became a tight ring below the glans and almost evolved into a medical emergency.

What you need is a circumcision. Creams, stretching, etc. will not work, and it will only waste your time.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Do the right thing and go see the doctor. It will set your mind at ease.

9. SteveHd

Gold Member

Stretching the foreskin won't cause paraphimosis. Anyhow, paraphimosis can be resolved by squeezing the head, hard, with one's fingers; that pushes the blood out allowing the head to shrink.
    Advising surgery to resolve phimosis? That's something only a physician should do. Are you a physician? If so, have you personally examined the case?
    Creams and stretching have been proved effective in Europe. I guess you think they won't work in N. America. Or your thinking is impaired by the "not invented here" syndrome.

10. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    See a doctor - let him / her be the judge.

11. D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan Account Disabled

looks like phimosis, nothing a bit of stretching cant fix. i had it when i was young the hole at the end of my foreskin was just big enuff to see the eye of my cock but i thort thats what a foreskin was ment to look like. once i started wanking and having sex it started to stretch so i started stretching twice a day morning and night it took a while now my foreskin will retract to just behind the haed of my cock and if i pull it it will go all the way down my shaft. you should see a doctor first but going off my own persoanl exeperince you should be able to fix it with stretching.

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

13. erratic

Gold Member

A little stretching worked for me. I'm pretty anti-scalpel. I figure if you can do it non-invasively it's best to try that first. If that doesn't work, go see a doctor.

14. Jason

Gold Member

I love all the comments above about "see a doctor".

The guy lives in the UK. Private medicine is still still pretty unusual here, and the chances of an 18 year old having private medical insurance very low indeed. There are a few private GPs, mainly in big cities, but they are going to want to do a general medical before looking at a particular health problem - the system isn't easy to access.

In the UK our GP's have the role of "gatekeeper" - access to just about any health facility (including private) is through them. Just about everyone has a GP, and additionally has to use that GP. It is hard to argue with the sentiment behind the statement "see a doctor". But you have to know the British system to understand just what the issues are. I think at best the doctor would do a quick visual check to see that there is no infection, VD or similar (ie not what the patient has come in asking about). The response (to just about any health problem) is come back if it gets worse.

In a nation used to uncut cocks this guy is unlikely to be considered to have a problem. Just as there are variations in size, curve etc there are also variations in foreskin tightness, and unless this is actually causing a problem (ie it tears) it is not a problem.

15. SteveHd

Gold Member

That's good to know for those of us in USA but I don't think it's a problem; see next.
    That's all that "289" may need. The main thing is to rule out balanitis in addition to what you mentioned. Stretching routines -- discussed in other threads -- are D.I.Y. and thus won't cost anything. A possible expense might be a prescription steroid cream.
    That's in contrast to USA which is used to cut dicks. Some LPSG members will consider his situation to be a dangerous problem that needs IMMEDIATE surgery to "fix" it.:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted