MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the perfect penis for nailing to the wall as a warning to other men against posting cock/ego stroke threads in the Women's Forum :smile:

eta: park ya shit in show off, son.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
okay, good reply.

but for true, the ladies prefer menfolk to confine showing off and seeking feedback to the Show Off forum. is kinda of a rule of this sub-forum.

i will give it that you are of good form, and eye-easy. asking the Mods to relocate ya thread to Show Off would be a mannerly thing to do. ya will get more loveage there, too.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a nice one alright, though perfection is in in the eyes of the beholder, nicht wahr? Sure beats most of the small ones about which other men are equally cocky:wink:...straight men can be so cute!:cool::rolleyes:

Tasardur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perfectly straight & long isn't 'ideal', so I've been told.
A vagina isn't perfectly straight so with length a slight curve, to match the vagina's internal shape, is better - particularly if you get 'rock hard' -which I suppose you will also say that you do.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
big-up to the Mods on the relocation.

ya got a very nice chaise, killer stems... i can't rate the ass since there are only side shots.

the peen, is a loverly peen and you do seem to enjoy it thoroughly. the shaft looks to have an even girth along the length. the glans have a nice shape.

i wouldn't say perfect, but i am guessing it ranks best in show for you. :smile:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think your cock is nice, but you actually have downward curvature - it's not 'perfectly straight' as you put it (and that's not a bad thing either).

I think downward curvature looks the best. It's the most photogenic, easiest to get those really big/long looking pics, and it helps tremendously with measuring topside length.

Last edited: