Do i look cut??

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_William Henry Hairyson, Feb 12, 2009.

1. D_William Henry Hairyson

Hey, i was wondering...does my dick look "cut" in the pics...cause I'm Uncut and yet some people have complimented me on my "cut cock"...maybe its because i can pull my foreskin way back?:confused:

2. ohhhey

ohhhey Member

Albums:
    You can see you're not cut in the newer cock pic, the skin is right there. I did think you were cut from the first cock pic you put up though. The skin is completely tight, there's no way of knowing.

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Hey - second time getting to you - wish I could! - I thought I was an expert on this cut/uncut - thought you were on their team - glad you are on ours!!!!

4. D_William Henry Hairyson

ohh...so its a war now?? lol cut vs uncut??? lol

5. justcurious80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

please dont mentioned the words war and anything to do with circumcision....oh god please dont lol:biggrin1: its never ending.....

by the way, i can see how someone would mistake you as being cut. You probably have a very thin foreskin and since you have no soft pics, it can be hard to tell.

great pics.. ttyl dude

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Yup, you look cut when erected, but that is cool man.

7. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

8. Pierced7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you look uncut. Nice looking dick regardless. I agree.

9. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    nice penis, you sure look cut because you pulled your foreskin so far back.

10. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

to me you look uncut. but its your cock so if your happy with it it shouldn't matter which way it looks. but if a women who knows or guy for that matter, has experienced the difference between many cut and uncut cocks. you can plainly see some bunching of the skin in areas where a cut cock dont have this. it doesn't matter how tight or loose the skin is you cant hide a uncut cock to make it look cut. it is cut, or it isn't. and anyone who thinks a cock is cut just by seeing the skin pulled way back hasn't seen many cut cocks. at least i dont think so. a few guys have tried to fool me into thanking they were cut when i clearly knew they wasn't. but no uncut has ever fooled me yet. into thanking his cock was cut. some women just know things LOL. but as they say there is always a first time for everything but so far it hasn't happened yet. there are many other ways to tell if his cock is cut or not as well. you just have to learn it as you go. but you can always tell if your really looking.LOL feel free to correct me if im wrong. but from your pics. you have they show me im right. just for the fun of it, if you want pm me and i can give you a few more hints of how i know between cut an uncut cocks. just encase you ever want to have more fun and try and fool others you will know more how to hide it easier and will make it harder to tell if you are cut or uncut. still nice pics, by the way .thanks for the fun.

#10 B_Morning_Glory, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted