Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure what you mean by out of shape. You're not fat by any means and you're not overly muscular. You look fine to me, Syddy. :smile:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do I look as out-of-shape as I think I do? Especially in the back? I think I look really soft-bodied. :( I haven't been to the gym/exercising regularly since October-ish, so it's kind of expected... but jeez, I feel ick. ;~; Though this may all just be due to my mood lately.

http://www.furnation.com/symplicidy/Pikachoose.png Lulz!, myspace-style photo...
http://www.furnation.com/symplicidy/Hello.png More direct body-shots.

You are in GREAT shape and look fantastic brother!!!!!! :smile:

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not another one, another beautiful young man who is insecure
of his looks.
Buddy, you are way above the norm, you are hot!
Great face, perfect body (as someone posted, not fat, not too thin, not
overly muscular,,, perfect!)
I doubt you are ever lonely.
And if you are!
GET OVER IT,,, YOUR TOTALLY HOT...
I for one would LOVE to show you a good time.
dcw4

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

Account Disabled
Media
Unfortunately, obsessing over ones body and looks has become a national pastime, insecurities will eat you alive if you go there. You look great and have a body to die for, now if you could only match your looks to your self esteem you'll be in business.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm... really starting to think it's my whole mindset that's making me think so, then. Fallen back into depression and I'm not getting enough money in lately, lacking friends or a boyfriend, among other things... so yea, kinda picking at myself.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you've got a thin frame and you don't have a lot of body fat. that's the ideal for many people. if you're feeling soft and out of shape, especially if you're feeling depressed as well, get into the gym! or at least get outside and do some kind of exercise-- you'll feel better about yourself and it will improve your mood.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you're just fishing for compliments, aren't YOU.. man, YOU look great!
I don't... :(
You look awesome! :( And no, I honestly feel fat in the back. I also lack a decent ass, which makes my back look worse. Fishing for compliments would be "I posted new pics, come look!".

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you rationalize saying "I'm 6'1", 165 lbs." in your signature line and get off saying that you are out of shape?

Can you use more muscle? Sure, I suppose everyone could use more muscle...

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How do you rationalize saying "I'm 6'1", 165 lbs." in your signature line and get off saying that you are out of shape?...
Being the average weight for your height in no way means you are in shape. Fat weighs less than muscle. I'm also about 170 now.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do I look as out-of-shape as I think I do? Especially in the back? I think I look really soft-bodied. :( I haven't been to the gym/exercising regularly since October-ish, so it's kind of expected... but jeez, I feel ick. ;~; Though this may all just be due to my mood lately.

http://www.furnation.com/symplicidy/Pikachoose.png Lulz!, myspace-style photo...
http://www.furnation.com/symplicidy/Hello.png More direct body-shots.

No, you are NOT out of shape! :confused: I'm sure there are many men on this site that wish they looked half as good as you do. If you haven't worked out in 6 months and aren't feeling quite yourself then get your cute butt back to the gym. :rolleyes: :duh: I do not think you look soft bodied. You appear to have a nicely toned swimmers body. If you would like to have a sharply defined 6-pack or more clearly defined musculature then by all means go work out.