do i need a smaller condom??

B_smallpenis22

Experimental Member
Media
Ok guys im not here looking for humiliation or anything like that. I just want to try and figure out if I should switch to smaller "snug" fit condoms or keep going with the regular sized ones ive been using for the past 3 years.

I am 5.5 inches long and 4.5 inches around. I know these sound like pretty average measurements but I was fucking my girlfriend pretty hard recently and I noticed that after i was done the condom was starting to roll up towards my head. It didnt come close to slipping off but it was like slipping down about halfway down my shaft. Is this normal??? Will a snug fit condom feel too tight on me - i def dont want to cut off my circulation or anything!

also: normally this doesnt happen, it just seems to occur more when im doing really hard fucking

Ururu18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would suggest using Kimono brand condoms. They're usually a bit snugger than other brands. Only get Kimono though, not Kimono Maxx, those are for 7 inches or more. The only problem with Kimono is the head room i also kinda small so if you have a big head it'll be a little tight.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I tried a regular condom before it's VERY VERY painful to put on

after years of wearing regular condoms, one day it finally dawned on me that the reason my dick hurt while wearing one for more than 5 or 10 minutes, was because the condom was too small. I've moved up to Magnums and the're better, but after about 15 minutes I run into the same pain and problems. :frown1:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
after years of wearing regular condoms, one day it finally dawned on me that the reason my dick hurt while wearing one for more than 5 or 10 minutes, was because the condom was too small. I've moved up to Magnums and the're better, but after about 15 minutes I run into the same pain and problems. :frown1:

have you tried the XL seems a bit more comfortable then the large

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have you tried the XL seems a bit more comfortable then the large

lol not yet. The reason I laugh is because I have a full box of regular Magnums and a full box of KYNGS (which are tighter than mags.....definately 2 thumbs down). I would feel guilty for not putting all of them to good use (even if they hurt lol)

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quit being so sensitive about it. Get some and try them out. What's more important, your big ego or getting someone pregnant?

easytoremember55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes but it's the difference between the condom being a pain in the ass
and being comfortable

maybe for you. but for the original poster who has 5.5" of length and about 4.5" of girth to be worried about he is not going to notice a hell of alot of difference when sticking the more common brands (or options).