Do i really have the best penis on this whole site?

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to agree about SimonPenisLover.

Samwell, I think when people say you have the best cock on the site, they are talking about the obvious and really well-balanced combination of

1) Nice length and thickness
2) Great balls, low hangers and big
3) Not too much hair, not too little
4) Nice vascularity
5) Really clear photography
6) Overall impression -- really sexy.

I think those things rarely all come together to make a great package -- and you've got it.

realmo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So i guess the best is determinied by size? Sorry im not Gay or a woman so i have no freakin idea about "penis-ology"

Lol...what a lovely thread.

im not gay and no woman also, so i cant tell.
but personally i dont like to change! :biggrin1:

...Mo

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Hey,

Every time i post a new set of pictures i get people leaving me private messages that i have the best penis on this forum. At first i thought it was people just trying to be nice or get in my pants, but now i seem to have recieved a lot of these messages.....

So yea what do you guys think? Check out the pictures on my profile and let me know.

Here are a couple for non members:

Your cock is super and your hangers are exactly what they should be!

Franky

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find it hard to decide on the paltry evidence offered so far. I mean, only five pictures? Some of your rivals for the title have galleries with between thirty and forty pics in them. Perhaps you could post, oh what the heck why not just e-mail me, perhaps two dozen more photos and I will drool over, er, examine them carefully and think about it.

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it hard to decide on the paltry evidence offered so far. I mean, only five pictures? Some of your rivals for the title have galleries with between thirty and forty pics in them. Perhaps you could post, oh what the heck why not just e-mail me, perhaps two dozen more photos and I will drool over, er, examine them carefully and think about it.

Um if you look at my profile you will see i have 50 pics posted.....:tongue:

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think everyones "best" is different. I will tell you that it's a great looking piece of meat, and the balls are amazing. Nothing like a good pair of fat heavy lowhangers.

Cheers!

Ruth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is very impressive cock, but i will reserve judgement about it being the best cock, 'cos i havent seen all of the monsters on here yet, i could be some time ........ :veryhappy:

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Samwell.i Think It Is Wonderful And You Do Have The Total Package Pubes,big Thick Man Meat, And A Nice Pair Of Hangers! I Would Do You In A Second And Come Back For A Second Shot. I Think It Is A Very Pretty Dick Now Show Your Face And I Will Tell You If You Have The Total Package!

chigum

Just Browsing
Media
its a nice cock but its cut so no its not the best on here

Hey,

Every time i post a new set of pictures i get people leaving me private messages that i have the best penis on this forum. At first i thought it was people just trying to be nice or get in my pants, but now i seem to have recieved a lot of these messages.....

So yea what do you guys think? Check out the pictures on my profile and let me know.

Here are a couple for non members: