Do i really have the best penis on this whole site?

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come on man! Quit trying to get people to "stroke" your ego. Do you know how many people get private messages like that every day? You have a very normal looking penis, period.

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey,

Every time i post a new set of pictures i get people leaving me private messages that i have the best penis on this forum. At first i thought it was people just trying to be nice or get in my pants, but now i seem to have recieved a lot of these messages.....

So yea what do you guys think? Check out the pictures on my profile and let me know.

Here are a couple for non members:

Nope,,, I do,, :smile::biggrin1:

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Very nice! but the best,sorry not in my eyes But if I had to make a choice between your dick or a slap in the face with a wet fish. YOUR dick wins:wink:
To me in my eyes the best dick I have seen is HardGuard

bigaussie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mate, like everyone has said before, we all get messages like that. I've had a few but i def dont think mine is the best out there. just be stoked with the replies you do get :smile:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Loads of good answers to this thread, so thanks Sam for starting it up!. But surely you didn't think yours could be "The Best" ?!? As has been said, how does one rate "best"? There are so many criteria. OK, you fill the bill in many ways, no doubt about it - one of which is the good photography.

Which makes me wonder why no one has commented on "photo-spin": the very common shot of the cock taken upwards from between the legs, which kids the viewer into thinking it's much larger than it is, due to distorted perspective. Close-up use of a wideangle lens is another trick.

Full marks to all those (including Sam) who give us honest photos. All the good dicks, and including his, who have a claim to 'best' in their own way, don't need faking.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
some very interesting comments........but he did ask..he put it out there....and you guys took it and ran ...lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very nice! but the best,sorry not in my eyes But if I had to make a choice between your dick or a slap in the face with a wet fish. YOUR dick wins:wink:
To me in my eyes the best dick I have seen is HardGuard

Agreed, HardGuard is definetely in the top 5 on this site, as is the _french_h.

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
It is certainly beautiful, of that there is no question. Not having reviewed every Phallus on this site, however, I am unable to determine whether or not it is the best. I have had the pleasure of reviewing HardGuard on my website (The Perfect Phallus) and I do believe that his Phallis is absolutely extraordinary. You would give him a run for his money, I think.

A Perfect Phallus, as those of you who know me will be aware, is certainly not determined by size alone. In fact, size is of no real importance when it comes to determing the aesthetic beauty of a particular phallus.

I have devised a mathematical formula for determining aesthetic beauty of the phallus over the last 30 years. Being a self-confessed cock-obsessed harlot, I have literally seen and measured the dimensions of thousands of Phalli - somewhat like old Alfred Kinsey some might say. I have kept all of these measurements and have used them to devise my formula.

In any event, to break it down into simple terms, Phallic Aesthetic Beauty is determined by a number of important Phallic ratios, namely, the ratio of shaft length to length from the meatus to the corona glandis, the ratio of the three shaft circumference measurements - base, mid and upper shaft, as well as the ration between glans length and mid shft circumference. I have deleloped a mathematical formula based on these ratios to determine the perfect phallus. For those of you interested, pop over to the website and read the section entitled "The Golden Rule".

Not having your measurments to hand, I am not absolutely 100% certain, but I do believe from my many years of experience that you do indeed have an aesthetically perfect Phallus in terms of the varios ratios. Some of you may be familar with the golden number and various mathematical calculations of aesthetic beauty. It is really all in the ratios.

I would certainly rate you a 10/10. I have reviewed several Phalli on my website, The Perfect Phallus, that have scored a perfect 10, but your 10 might be ever so slightly better than most.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mrs. Candy, I simply adore your website. I've been for a while now and I didn't know your a member here and do keep up the good work

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the look but I don't think I would say it was the best on the site.
From the ones I have seen here in comparison, its okay but I wouldn't say the best.

rstrnt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm ... yes, nice cock ... best ... um .... no.

The penis is part of a package deal. If it is attached to a loser, it is nothing.

If I have the best brand new tires on my car, but the car is all rusty and looks and runs like shit, nobody cares about the tires.

Please don't take offense to my post. It is not intended that way. I am speaking in general here.