Do I really need to be bigger?

Pumpman: I have read alot of posts and didnt really understand what the "big" guys meant when talking to others,telling them to be happy with their average or below huge endowement. I have always wanted a huge dick,and have grown some over the years,going for 9 or 10in, but on New Years I hooked up with a Tall women (5'10) and she wasn't able to take it all on top.Now I realize every women is built differently and whatnot and they need time to adapt,And time is the key ,but What if you one of many on this board that have a huge one and have been stuck out in the cold,sometimes in some postions. That would not be desireable. Now I'm having 2nd thoughts on PE routine,My dick looks big to me ,and is above average(well maybe not on this site but in america :) and I'm able to have sex however I want. I still have respect for you huge guys and all don't get me wrong,I just am understanding now.

Krowax: Good. Better that you have a big dick that you can use, and that doesn't give you too much trouble, than a huge dick you can hardly use and that gives you too much trouble.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Pumpman,

What you say makes complete sense to me. Enjoy what you have.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Pumpman link=board=sex;num=1073141248;start=0#0 date=01/03/04 at 06:38:28]

"...I have read alot of posts and didnt really understand  what the "big" guys meant when talking to others,telling them to be happy with their average or below huge endowement. I have always wanted a huge dick,and have grown some over the years..

... I hooked up with a Tall women (5'10) and she wasn't able to  take it all...Now I realize  every women is built differently and whatnot and they need time to adapt.

...What if you one of many on this board that have a huge one and have been stuck out in the cold,sometimes in some postions. That would not be desireable. Now I'm having 2nd thoughts on PE routine,

[/quote]

Pumpman, I can relate to much of what you're saying.
I REALLY can.

Until this forum, I didn't know either about ALL the consequences of being well-hung.

I had started a PE program just before the LPSG came about. Like you, I've had (pretty good!) success with enlargement methods to the point where now, I am in the ranks of being considered "hung". I had all sorts of personal inner conflicts about what I thought being well endowed is (comparatively speaking) versus my tall stature. I wanted more to "look balanced" visually. I still question a 7" plus flaccid hang on my lean frame REALLY being all that "hung" looking! But, I coming around to the notion (finally) that I'm okay afterall.

Pumpman, truth be known, you and I are indeed fine just where we are. We can have (fairly normal) sexual activity given our current dimensions...we're not quite at the point (yet) of encountering significant challenges which would impede our pleasure and that of a partner.
So, do we REALLY need to keep up with the PE?

You decide. And, I'll decide.

Interesting though. Each guy in this forum has his own perspective on penis size. We all seem to want big. The men who are "big" have issues. The men who aren't big (but, who want to be) well-- THEY understandably have issues. And in this forum, we have the mix of women and their take on the story of size; the young men growing up with THEIR size concerns, and so, all in all we have quite a "hodge-podge" going on around here. Reminds me of a dizzying dilemma--out of control and out of reason.
--Phew!

I'm tempted (quite often, now) to just say--be happy with what you have, if it works, if it's healthy, and it's not giving you any trouble. Size is relative.

But then, I'm now considered "hung" (when once I wasn't!) and the less than average will come down on me for being slanted, biased, and not really considerate of how THEY happen to ber feeling--when I'm big and they are not! And, I can see their point. I wanted to be super-big too, at one time! ---Still do I guess! :-/

Somehow....life can get, and IS way too complicated!

Or, perhaps better stated, we have just allowed it to be!