Do I tell my Boss, 'The Boss' that I 'm hung?

B_crackerjack

Just Browsing
Media
Okay so having got to know Bruce a little better he offered me a job as his lawnsman. My other job didnt work out when my boss discovered I was bigger than him. So we were having a beer after Id finished cutting the lawn and the electricity goes down. Now we both got up and tried to fing the trip switch, during the fracas that ensued I bumped into him and tried to moce aside at which point he went to the same side and so on for a bit. He just said 'great dancing Cracker!'.

Anyway a few nights later we were having a beer again and I suggested a barbeque. Bruce has a great garden but he didnt have any matches in the house would you believe. To which he said

'You can't start a fire, you can't start a fire without a spark'.

Then I mentioned the other night when the lights went out and how I enjoyed dancing with him. He replied 'You can't start a fire, you can't start a fire without a spark, This gun's for hire even if we were just dancing in the dark, as he pointed at his crotch.

Then I suggested the idea of taking our friendship a bit further, at which point he replied, 'I am the Boss remember, if your not careful you willl end up back on the streets of Philidelphia. Theres no way I would let you top me anyway he continued as he grabbed his guitar and jumped on to the mini-stage in the living room - cause tramps like you baby you were born too hung!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations on your new job.
Glad to see you took my suggestion and that it is working out for you.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does your new boss, "The Boss", have a boss?
If so, he might be interested to hear that you were born too hung.