Do I tell the Boss I am hung?

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These days a big dick is way up there along with things like "team player", "go-to person" and "strong communication, customer service and organizational skills" in the job market. I'm actually surprised you didn't already put "swinging 9" somewhere on the initial application. You've gotta sell yourself, man.

Very funny!

What happens when your boss tells you he is swinging 12" and that he feels bad for you little guy?

I wouldn't just tell the boss, I would flop it out and show your grandmother too.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I start a new job next week and am really struggling to imagine under what circumstances the topic would crop up. :confused: *fuckingwellconfused.com*

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
LOL! the OP hasn't even posted any replies. this probably means that he's 1.) already gotten his cock size tattooed across his forehead, 2.) made changes to his resume, and 3.) found a space big enough for his desk and chair to prevent his cock from being smashed!

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Okay I have a dilemma here, I have just started a new job and wondered if I should tell my Boss that I am hanging 9?

First things first, make sure you are measuring right.

You would not want to mislead your boss. That would be bad, he might fire you.

Ruler on top of your penis, pressed lightly against your pubic bone.

Length is from base to tip. That's how they do in the scientific penis size studies.