Do I tell the Boss I am hung?

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. You should do this:

Phase 1: slip him a mickey and then sneak in his office when he's passed out. If able to do this undetected proceed to phase 2.

Phase 2: resting your nuts on his forehead with your gear dangling down around his nose (or wherever it will reach depending on your size).

Phase 3: Gently awaken your boss by grinding into his head whilst slapping him in the cheeks.

Phase 4: When he wakes up you say, "What's up bitch!?!?" He'll shout out something in a flustered manner, at which point you cock-slap him in the face and tell him to go make you a sandwich.

D

deleted4499

well my bosses know im hung. actually a lot of people at my work do. damn drunken employee parties, haha :)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've got a 9er - SO WHAT! Mine is 20 inches long! I put a photo of it on my company ID card. The boss has never reacted but Bubba, the 6 foot tall (and 6 foot wide!) black security guard ALWAYS asks to check my ID and ALWAYS frisks me. Last week, he invited me to brunch and let me play with his leather truncheon. This Friday night, he's taking me for a weekend getaway on Fire Island. We are going to do other gay cliches but I can't think of any right now. I'll get back to you. :smile:

D_Alvin Allrod

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, of COURSE! Best do it with a sleezy joke like "yeah, I've just got too much bulk in my drawer, I can never fit all of my supplies in it. Do YOU know what I mean??" Then he might say something like he is really hung too and maybe you guys should go on a boss/employee bonding trip up in the mountains next week or something. There you guys can fuck like rabbits and hell, fuck all of the local woodland creatures together. This looks promising!!!