Do intact penis's shrink when it is cold

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious because I just read they don't shrink!

Where did you hear that? :confused: That makes no sense. :rolleyes:To the best of my knowledge all penises shrink when exposed to cold air or water. Afterall it's a foreskin, not a shearling coat! :biggrin1::tongue:

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep - it still gets cold, but at least your knob doesn't get stuck to the ice.

(You would need a woolen foreskin (ie with great thermal properties) to stop shrinkage from happening)

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know where you read that, but that's a load of crap.... believe me.

I read it on a foreskin restoration blog! They said that circumcision takes a lot of the blood vessels away and also the natural covering that the penis uses to keep warm. It sounded like a load of crap!

Where did you hear that? :confused: That makes no sense. :rolleyes:To the best of my knowledge all penises shrink when exposed to cold air or water. Afterall it's a foreskin, not a shearling coat! :biggrin1::tongue:

I thought they all did also...but this person made a comment that he was showering with a bunch of Brits and they did not shrink because of their foreskin and al the blood vessels that were left intact. This caused them not to shrink when cold.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought they all did also...but this person made a comment that he was showering with a bunch of Brits and they did not shrink because of their foreskin and al the blood vessels that were left intact. This caused them not to shrink when cold.

Nah, it's just cause Brits are more accustomed to the cold and damp.:smile:

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read it on a foreskin restoration blog! They said that circumcision takes a lot of the blood vessels away and also the natural covering that the penis uses to keep warm. It sounded like a load of crap!

The foreskin is bound to keep the underneath warmer than an un-cut cock but that does not mean it won't shrink. In the uk you are in a minority if you are cut (unlike north America) and loads of guys talk/joke about shrinking in the cold. Take it from us un-cut guys. We shrink in cold weather!

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 90% sure shrinkage is actually related to the balls, the dick just gets caught up in the whole thing. It's to preserve the sperm. When it's hot, your balls drop to get further from your natural body heat in an effort to keep cooler, and when it's cold they pull upwards to get warmer. So the foreskin wouldn't have much to do with the process, as it only covers the dick.
My memory could be playing tricks on me, though.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes they do.
Before my son was cut, his shriveled and shrank just like cut ones (he was of age and decided to have it done without our knowledge). Cold water pools, lakes, and river swimming holes, turned him almost inside out! Actually, I believe since he was cut it is less noticable, but still shrinks.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Generally yes it does shrink whether its damn cold out side and your not dressed for it or taking a swim in the Atlantic up north near maine/nh the water is damn cold. It's just the way of the body keeping that core temp just right for the sperm and to protect penis from harm.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious because I just read they don't shrink!

Obviously, you never saw the episode of Seinfeld about shrinkage.

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George: Elaine! Get in here! Do women know about shrinkage?[/FONT] [FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Elaine: What do you mean, like laundry?[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George: No.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Jerry: Like when a man goes swimming... afterwards...[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Elaine: It shrinks?[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Jerry: Like a frightened turtle![/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Elaine: Why does it shrink?[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George: It just does.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica][/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Elaine: I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.[/FONT]

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
Er, yes, it shrinks ... probably in proportion to the cold it's exposed to. I always found it mildly amused to go into the school showers after a freezing cold run with it shrunk and come out with it restored to its normal resting size!

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Obviously, you never saw the episode of Seinfeld about shrinkage.

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George: Elaine! Get in here! Do women know about shrinkage?[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Elaine: What do you mean, like laundry?[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George: No.[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Jerry: Like when a man goes swimming... afterwards...[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Elaine: It shrinks?[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Jerry: Like a frightened turtle![/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Elaine: Why does it shrink?[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]George: It just does.[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]Elaine: I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.[/FONT]

Love Seinfeld!

Er, yes, it shrinks ... probably in proportion to the cold it's exposed to. I always found it mildly amused to go into the school showers after a freezing cold run with it shrunk and come out with it restored to its normal resting size!

That is amusing!