Do intact penis's shrink when it is cold

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I thought they all did also...but this person made a comment that he was showering with a bunch of Brits and they did not shrink because of their foreskin and al the blood vessels that were left intact. This caused them not to shrink when cold.
Well, you have to believe that blood circulation is better on a natural penis. This has to count for something. Blood is warm, duh.

The Swede

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm from Sweden, so here's the deal: Please come and have a sauna bath with me and some of my friends, ( no, nothing sexual, just enjoying a sauna), and then join us in the lake some 25 yards from the sauna. And, oh, I almost forgot, this will be in january and the temperature in the lake would be approx +4-5 deg. celsius. If your willie doesn't shrink after that, well...

(And You better have a strong heart before You enter the lake...) :smile:

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I'm from Sweden, so here's the deal: Please come and have a sauna bath with me and some of my friends, ( no, nothing sexual, just enjoying a sauna), and then join us in the lake some 25 yards from the sauna. And, oh, I almost forgot, this will be in january and the temperature in the lake would be approx +4-5 deg. celsius. If your willie doesn't shrink after that, well...

(And You better have a strong heart before You enter the lake...) :smile:

I will shrink at that temp..lol!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Er, yes, it shrinks ... probably in proportion to the cold it's exposed to. I always found it mildly amused to go into the school showers after a freezing cold run with it shrunk and come out with it restored to its normal resting size!

Yea sometimes it gets hard in the shower to help it warm up.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course it does!

As a mostly str8 guy, do you get hard in the shower to? Its the only real way to get it back to its real size in a hurry. I love the way my dick looks when its wet and sorta semi hard makes it dangle better than when its just totally soft.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm uncut and when it's cold..... ahhh were did it go now.
Not much blood in the penis when it's cold all to do with that core temperature thingy (36.3 - 37.1 °C for males, 36.5 - 37.3 °C for females). From what I understand the body stops sending the usual amount of blood to the extremities to try to maintain its core temperature when it is cold, hence numb fingers and toes when you are cold.

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
any added warmth/layering from the presence of the foreskin is atleast equally balanced by increased sensitivity to things like hot and cold. It's not just the inside of your penis that reacts to the cold, the foreskin itself doesn't like it either and its sending the same type of signals to your brain that the shaft skin or glans are.

I wish I was impervious to the cold but unfortunately not.

fish tacos

Just Browsing
Media
As much as I'm opposed to infant circ, you've got to approach intactivist sites and foreskin restoration sites with some skepticism. All too often things drift in to the lunatic zone, assigning all the ills of the world to circ. I'm somewhat of a veteran FR practitioner, and still at it, but stay away from the mail lists these days.

So, with regard to shrinkage (memories of a Seinfeld episode come to mind), some intact dicks may appear to shrink a bit less just because of ample overhang. Just a guess as I haven't got first-hand experience.

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Testicles can only produce sperm within a certain range of temperatures so when its too cold some reflex muscles contract and pull one's balls up along with the entire package...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shrinkage is a systemic response, like shivering. It is not related to whether or not the cock head is warm. When the body (in general) gets chilled, the muscles and ligaments pull the penis and testicles upward. The response is the same for intact and non-intact penises.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I was led to believe by some "authorities" on this forum that uncircumcised penises have majical powers. I heard that they don't shrink, ever, for any reason. I've heard that when they cum they come flower scented jizz in rainbow colors. Also, they say that the cheese under the foreskin is tasty on crackers, just in case you are having a dinner party.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Shrinkage is a systemic response, like shivering. It is not related to whether or not the cock head is warm. When the body (in general) gets chilled, the muscles and ligaments pull the penis and testicles upward. The response is the same for intact and non-intact penises.
Makes sense!
If you say so. Some of the smallest dicks I've ever seen are on cut guys with almost no shaft skin left. Cold - say walking wet across an airy gym lockerroom in the winter time - it's like a tiny mushroom barely visible in a haze of pubic hair.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it shrinks i know for a fact cut ones shrink, min shrinks when i hit my gym, because the sweat cools down after i get off the treadmill,

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you say so. Some of the smallest dicks I've ever seen are on cut guys with almost no shaft skin left. Cold - say walking wet across an airy gym lockerroom in the winter time - it's like a tiny mushroom barely visible in a haze of pubic hair.
If I say so? You aren't serious, are you? We are not talking about the general erect or flaccid size, we are talking about the body's response to a cold environment. You deny that the penis AND the testicles respond to systemic responses to temperature?