Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just finished up the biography of someone who made something of a party trick of nailing his pecker to a bench. At least he did it through the loose skin, but yeah, apparently there were some hella good drugs making the rounds in the '70s.

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My - Do It Yourself Prince Albert piercing

I went to a certified "professional" in London to get an ampallang and nipple piercing many years ago. I was not impressed with the hygiene of the piercer. After he had donned his gloves he went to the toilet! And then when he was about to make the piercing, the phone rang and he answered it still wearing his gloves, which he didn't change. He also put in scratched jewellery, which I didn't realise until a month later when I was still feeling pain from the ring in the ampallang. The only thing professional about him was his confidence and the price he charged.

Luckily I didn't get an infection. A number of years later I took out the ampallang because my boyfriend wouldn't suck my dick with it in. When I became single again, I missed the added stimulation of having a pierced dick. And since I live way out in the country side with no piercers within 2 hours travel, I decided to DIY a Prince Albert. This is what I used:

• 1 Bic ballpoint pen with transparent outer sheath.
  • Kitchen wooden spoon
  • 800 grade metal abrasion paper
  • Jeweller's lupe x 20 magnification
  • 3 mm kitting needle
  • Wire cutters
  • a 2mm drill bit for metal
  • Stainless steel table knife with smooth handle
  • Soap and water
  • Emla cream (hemerrhoid cream is a cheaper option)
  • Cotton buds/Q-tips
  • Isopropyl alcohol 95%
  • Extra virgin olive oil in an egg cup
  • 1 fine tipped permanent marker
  • Tweezers
  • Matches
  • 2.4 mm thick 22 mm long banana bell with 6 mm balls
  • Clean cotton tea towel
Preparing the piercing tools

I took the ball point and ink tube out of the Bic pen's outer sheath. These are not used. Using the fine abrasive paper I rounded the tapered end of the Bic sheath until it was completely smooth to the touch, and removed the raised trademark icon on the sheath too. Then I rubbed the sheath with the wooden handle of a kitchen spoon to smooth the plastic further. Hard wood is harder than plastic and will smooth roughness. I inspected the treated surfaces with the jeweller's lupe, and worked on any areas that were still visibly rough.

I washed my hands and my dick with soap and water, disinfected the sheath with alcohol, inside and out, then put Emla cream on it and very gently, and very slowly, inserted it about 4 cm into my urethra, and also put Emla cream around the frenulum area where the piercing was to go.

While the cream was taking effect, I began on making my piercing needle.

With the wire cutters I cut off 8 cm from the pointed end of the knitting needle, then used the abrasive paper to file flat the fat end. The pointed end, I filed to a very gradually tapering cone ending in a very sharp point. This took about 30 minutes to do. Then I used the 2mm drill bit to make a 2mm depression in the flat end of the needle, in order to receive the bananabell later. I could do this by turning the drill bit between my fingers, because the knitting needle is made of soft metal. Then I smoothed the needle in the same way that I did the Bic sheath, checking it for roughness using the lupe and this time smoothing the needle with the handle of a stainless steel table knife, which is harder than the soft metal of the needle. By the time I had a really sharp point and very smooth needle the Emla cream had made my urethra and frenulum completely numb.

I washed my hands, my dick, the needle, the banana bell, the tweezers, the permanent marker and the Bic sheath with soap and water and then disinfected them all (including hands and dick) with alcohol. And place all the items on the clean cloth.

Then I flamed the bananabell with its ball screwed on, over a couple of matches, holding it with the tweezers. Then unscrewed it, swabbed it with alcohol again and placed it on the cloth. I marked the spot beside my frenulum on my dick for the piercing, inserted the Bic sheath into my urethra with my non-writing hand, until it was pressing against the marked spot from the inside and precisely aligned. Then with my writing hand (greater accuracy and dexterity), I dipped the needle into some olive oil (which lubricates and is anti-bacterial) and pressed the needle into the marked spot, through the skin, half way into the receiving sheath. This was completely painless, and there was almost no blood.

At this point the tip of the needle was visible inside the plastic sheath where it emerged from the end of my my urethra. I placed the screw end of the bananabell against the depression in the needle and pushed the needle in one smooth movement through the pierced hole, following through with the jewellery, without stopping or loosing contact between the jewellery and the needle, until the bananabell was inside the Bic sheath and the screw end was visible at the end of my urethra. The needle was sticking out of the end of the sheath, and I withdrew it. Then I withdrew the sheath, leaving the screw end of the bananabell sticking out of my urethra, and then screwed on the ball. Then I urinated to flush out any blood and Emla cream. All of this was completely painless. I felt nothing at all, except my pulse racing.

The placement was perfect, and I have the satisfaction of having done my own PA.

I hope this was informative and I didn't miss any necessary detail in describing my procedure.

Thank you for the write up Very detailed.

Due to my job, I can not take the chance of being seen in a piercing studio. I have called a number of them to see if they
would do a house or hotel visit. None will.

There is very little information on self piercing PA, but this will help. One item that I may not find locally is Emla Cream.
I have most of the items needed.

Thank You again

machomansgris

Experimental Member
Media
Hello lowstretch, I must say I'm intrigued now what the nature of your job is.

I'm glad my instructions were clear. My update a year later is that the piercing healed completely with no infections or complications at all, only a great deal of pleasure. I have increased the size of the hole to a comfortable 4 mm and might go to 5 mm. It still feels great and the placement is perfect. I mostly wear a banana bar which is the most pleasurable to wank with, and the most practical to pee with. But I like the look of a ring more, and the feel of that ball sliding into my urethra.

I'd make a house visit and pierce your dick for you, but I'm living in Europe. Hemorrhoid cream will work as well as Emla, just more slowly. It has the same analgesic just less of it.

Good luck. And let us all know how it went.

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello lowstretch, I must say I'm intrigued now what the nature of your job is.

I'm glad my instructions were clear. My update a year later is that the piercing healed completely with no infections or complications at all, only a great deal of pleasure. I have increased the size of the hole to a comfortable 4 mm and might go to 5 mm. It still feels great and the placement is perfect. I mostly wear a banana bar which is the most pleasurable to wank with, and the most practical to pee with. But I like the look of a ring more, and the feel of that ball sliding into my urethra.

I'd make a house visit and pierce your dick for you, but I'm living in Europe. Hemorrhoid cream will work as well as Emla, just more slowly. It has the same analgesic just less of it.

Good luck. And let us all know how it went.

Thanks for the offer. A third or 4th hand would be helpful.
I will pick up some H cream and try to see how well it works. I have tried Oragel for tooth pain. It works OKay
but would see if there something better.
I have all the "tools" that I need, just need to find the right time just in case I bleed more than planned
One question I have is how far back did you place the hole?

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I took the plunge. I gave myself a pa. Location was perfect, pain was absent, did not bleed at all.
No after pain, just the feeling of something different down there.
The only surprise was how tough the skin was. I really had to push, glad I had an item to push
the needle all the way through. The ring went in easy.

how's it going? I had mine done "professionally" about 14 years ago and skin is wearing thin with 00g CBR. Wish I'd done it myself bit lower on the shaft!

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how's it going? I had mine done "professionally" about 14 years ago and skin is wearing thin with 00g CBR. Wish I'd done it myself bit lower on the shaft!

The piercing has been great, I have up sized once already. Pierced at 8ga, at 6ga now and almost ready for a 4ga soon.
I have no regrets, but I would not say that DIY is for everyone

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
UPDATE
Since my last post, I have gone from a 6 to a 4, then a 2. I am now a proud owner of a 0g PA.
Each upsize was easy, but the 2-0g was a huge step. It went in, but it is big and heavy
Love it

Reactions: curiouswhy