do ladies cum like guys do?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jammin, Dec 2, 2008.

1. jammin

jammin New Member

ok... im gay... never been with a girl... dont know what it's like... but im very curious... if i am having a sexual encounter with someone, that encounter must end with me busting a nut... i would be terribly disappointed if my sexual connection with that person would not end in my cumming... but i understand that women dont always orgasm... r u ladies ok with that? is having sex with a guy who cums without you having an orgasm ok? AND what is a female orgasm like? do you ladies squirt when u cum? i know u can have multiple orgasms... what is that like? i wish us guys could have multiple orgasms... once i cum, i'm done for a little while... anyway, just lookin' for some enlightenment... ladies and guys are welcome to respond... look forward to the ladies' responses though...:rolleyes:

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'm fine with it, there will never be a huge moaning orgasm although I ejaculate often.

3. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

Never say never! My best friend had her first orgasm like that when she was 40.

4. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

No.

But some women do.

5. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    When I have sex with someone it isn't a requirement that I have an orgasm, but I'm pretty tenacious - I usually manage to make sure it happens one way or another and my orgasms are usually more intense with men. However, as long as we've had fun I'm okay with the guy cumming even if I don't.

As you can imagine, discribing an orgasm is difficult. I'm guessing that it's slightly different from person to person but I'll do my best to explain mine. There's a build-up that feels like electricity throughout my entire body and something close to an itch that desperately needs to be scratched on my pussy. Eventually these feelings "move" so they're concentrated between my legs and I have a strong need to squeeze my vaginal muscles while making sure there's friction against my clit. When I do finally cum, it's literally blinding. I can rarely keep my eyes open, instead they're shut tightly, my entire body stiffens, and all I'm feeling is the orgasm. It's made more intense when my nipples are being played with at the same time, as there seems to be a direct connection between them and my clit.

I'm also multi-orgasmic - after I cum once I continue to do so with little additonal stimulation (although they're almost always smaller and less intense). All I really need at that point is a little additional pressure on my clit, my nipples pinches, or sometimes even a cough from the guy! They're kind of like earthquake aftershocks. Don't assume that only women are mulit-orgasmic, though! My boyfriend is able to cum twice at a minimum and usually more than that!

6. Principessa

Gold Member

7. Xcuze

Gold Member

Fucking hell, call an ambulance! :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted