do ladies cum like guys do?

jammin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok... im gay... never been with a girl... dont know what it's like... but im very curious... if i am having a sexual encounter with someone, that encounter must end with me busting a nut... i would be terribly disappointed if my sexual connection with that person would not end in my cumming... but i understand that women dont always orgasm... r u ladies ok with that? is having sex with a guy who cums without you having an orgasm ok? AND what is a female orgasm like? do you ladies squirt when u cum? i know u can have multiple orgasms... what is that like? i wish us guys could have multiple orgasms... once i cum, i'm done for a little while... anyway, just lookin' for some enlightenment... ladies and guys are welcome to respond... look forward to the ladies' responses though...:rolleyes:

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I have sex with someone it isn't a requirement that I have an orgasm, but I'm pretty tenacious - I usually manage to make sure it happens one way or another and my orgasms are usually more intense with men. However, as long as we've had fun I'm okay with the guy cumming even if I don't.

As you can imagine, discribing an orgasm is difficult. I'm guessing that it's slightly different from person to person but I'll do my best to explain mine. There's a build-up that feels like electricity throughout my entire body and something close to an itch that desperately needs to be scratched on my pussy. Eventually these feelings "move" so they're concentrated between my legs and I have a strong need to squeeze my vaginal muscles while making sure there's friction against my clit. When I do finally cum, it's literally blinding. I can rarely keep my eyes open, instead they're shut tightly, my entire body stiffens, and all I'm feeling is the orgasm. It's made more intense when my nipples are being played with at the same time, as there seems to be a direct connection between them and my clit.

I'm also multi-orgasmic - after I cum once I continue to do so with little additonal stimulation (although they're almost always smaller and less intense). All I really need at that point is a little additional pressure on my clit, my nipples pinches, or sometimes even a cough from the guy! They're kind of like earthquake aftershocks. Don't assume that only women are mulit-orgasmic, though! My boyfriend is able to cum twice at a minimum and usually more than that!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok... im gay... never been with a girl... dont know what it's like... but im very curious... if i am having a sexual encounter with someone, that encounter must end with me busting a nut... i would be terribly disappointed if my sexual connection with that person would not end in my cumming...

but i understand that women dont always orgasm... r u ladies ok with that?
It depends. Seriously, I dated a guy for years who rarely made me cum, and it really didn't bother me. :confused: Perhaps because I was young and very inexperienced. I always had a good time and don't recall ever having anything I would describe as bad sex with him. It definetely bothered him more than me though. The only time my not having an orgasm bothered me was when I got really close to one and then he stopped. OR and this occurred more often unfortunately, he decided he couldn't stop fucking me until I climaxed. That's when I started asking my gf's how to fake an orgasm. Because just telling him I was done was not enough to make him stop. :irked: For that and many other reasons he is now an ex-bf.

is having sex with a guy who cums without you having an orgasm ok?
Depends on the situation. If he's a fuck buddy, then no it's not okay; because the point of us being together is amazing sex. If he's a bf then yes, because then there's more to the relationship. But it shouldn't be a regular occurrence. :tongue:
AND what is a female orgasm like?
WOW! That is a loaded question, I know it's different for each woman. Heck, each one I have is different. I'm not even sure where to begin to describe them.

Do you ladies squirt when u cum?
I can squirt but it's not always part of the orgasm. When masturbating I find that squirting is the orgasm. Or maybe I just stop because my hand is soaked. :biggrin1::redface::tongue: When having penetrative sex it's usually prior to an orgasm. The other thing to note is that I can't feel myself squirting internally.

I know u can have multiple orgasms... what is that like?

Breathtaking . . . literally, I sometimes feel as if I am about to hyperventilate. A multiple orgasm is sometimes like a petite mal seizure. My entire body trembles, I have trouble breathing, and the orgasms just roll through my body like a warm ocean wave. It's beautiful, blissful, even. :heart:

i wish us guys could have multiple orgasms... once i cum, i'm done for a little while...
No you don't. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. :wink: Besides if men could have multiple orgasms, you'd never stop fucking. :lmao: We have to work sometime you know.