Do ladies experience the "Magic cock" situation?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Example, I dated a guy with a real hard slightly downward curve and great cumshot. His cock was amazing, I would cum just from penetration (no manipulation of my cock) at least two/three times in an hour. No other guy has ever done this to me. I 've had bigger and sexier men....but this cock was soooo fucking good or should I say magical. Do women go through these experiences as well? Just curious.

Last edited:
Reactions: malakos

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some cocks have been more stimulating than others for me, and it doesn’t always have to do with size -- curved cocks of smaller girth can feel more stimulating than thicker cocks with no curve.

As to the magic penis question, no, I’ve never encountered one that was so far above and beyond the others that it was magical for me.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
he must have been hitting your prostate gland im betting.
Example, I dated a guy with a real hard slightly downward curve and great cumshot. His cock was amazing, I would cum just from penetration (no manipulation of my cock) at least two/three times in an hour. No other guy has ever done this to me. I 've had bigger and sexier men....but this cock was soooo fucking good or should I say magical. Do women go through these experiences as well? Just curious.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He experienced this situation cause that guy that fucked him hit his Prostate gland.
So...........different situation.

You don`t understand the question it seems, he is simply asking if any woman here has ever encountered a man with whom the sex was above and beyond what she has ever experienced before with other partners, sex so good that it just cannot be accurately put into words, am I right OP?

Reactions: malakos

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don`t understand the question it seems, he is simply asking if any woman here has ever encountered a man with whom the sex was above and beyond what she has ever experienced before with other partners, sex so good that it just cannot be accurately put into words, am I right OP?

Yes...you put into words my current experience!! Hell yeah! Woo hoo~ Yay for Me.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

:fing02:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He experienced this situation cause that guy that fucked him hit his Prostate gland.
So...........different situation.
We have g-spots that differently shaped penes can stimulate with varying levels of "Wow!"

And yes. He was the perfect dildo, all I had to do was hop on.
Sadly he was clueless how to use it so if he was controlling the motion I got very little out of it.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well, the OP asked about a 'magic cock', not 'magic sex'. For most (note that I said MOST) women sex isn't magical because of the cock. It involves a fuckload of factors. If the OP decides to ask about magic sex I'm sure he will get a lot more answers.