Do ladies experience the "Magic cock" situation?

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just thought about the thread that asked for what the magic or perfect penis would be like, and i think the outcome was a big pink one that glows in the dark and ejaculates chocolate.
Having that information i strongly suspect no women here has yet experienced the magic cock.

But in the meaning of the OP, isn't it just the question whether women have found a penis that is very compatible to their own physical dimensions, now i don't really understand why that is a womens issue as i think women have exactly the same chances to do that as gay men. And number two i doubt that just the most compatible dick will do it, because if so why not just get a dildo in that shape?
As happy i am for Red to hear that she has found this perfect fit, i think there is more to her FWB then just his dick that makes this happen.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just thought about the thread that asked for what the magic or perfect penis would be like, and i think the outcome was a big pink one that glows in the dark and ejaculates chocolate.
Having that information i strongly suspect no women here has yet experienced the magic cock.

But in the meaning of the OP, isn't it just the question whether women have found a penis that is very compatible to their own physical dimensions, now i don't really understand why that is a womens issue as i think women have exactly the same chances to do that as gay men. And number two i doubt that just the most compatible dick will do it, because if so why not just get a dildo in that shape?
As happy i am for Red to hear that she has found this perfect fit, i think there is more to her FWB then just his dick that makes this happen.

A. You're hilarious. Love the pinnk + chocolate combo suggestion.

B. I do think his cock is Magical. It has that affect on me.

C. Of course there's way more to my FWB than just his aesthetically pleasing eye-candy beautiful cock. His fucking skills are extremely compatible with me and its not only quite phenomenal in terms of the way it makes me feel, but we have fun too. I'm super comfortable with him and we are creative in bed, mix it up position-wise, laugh and then get down to business when its the right time. It's just a great sex experience. And it feels frickin amazing. I do have to say, I'm always in AWE when I see him erect & naked -- either lying or standing up near me. He's really like a work of art, greek god-like and I'll never in my life forget how he looks like that. EVER. I feel like a lucky girl to have an awesome sex partner. It's not a long-term thing. Just a lot of casual fun. And I'm enjoying the ride while it lasts.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I believe Submissivegirl was the main creator of that cock :smile:

C. Of course there's way more to my FWB than just his aesthetically pleasing eye-candy beautiful cock. His fucking skills are extremely compatible with me and its not only quite phenomenal in terms of the way it makes me feel, but we have fun too. I'm super comfortable with him and we are creative in bed, mix it up position-wise, laugh and then get down to business when its the right time. It's just a great sex experience. And it feels frickin amazing. I do have to say, I'm always in AWE when I see him erect & naked -- either lying or standing up near me. He's really like a work of art, greek god-like and I'll never in my life forget how he looks like that. EVER. I feel like a lucky girl to have an awesome sex partner. It's not a long-term thing. Just a lot of casual fun. And I'm enjoying the ride while it lasts.

You are a very lucky woman :smile:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe Submissivegirl was the main creator of that cock :smile:
Yes she came up with pink and glowing in the dark, i don't remember who suggested the chocolate ejaculation, however that thing seemed to be very popular with a few of you ladies in that thread. :D

@red
you are a lucky girl to have someone as compatible, and he is a lucky man to have you. So enjoy the ride with mr. rightnow :smile:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, I got the magic one now! He is definitely the best I have ever had, and I'm not just saying that because he might read this. He really has done things that I've never felt or done before. He's hit spots that drive me crazy, and he's hit other spots that make me want to knock him out of the bed. But we've learned over the years what works and what doesn't.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You don`t understand the question it seems, he is simply asking if any woman here has ever encountered a man with whom the sex was above and beyond what she has ever experienced before with other partners, sex so good that it just cannot be accurately put into words, am I right OP?

You are correct!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Example, I dated a guy with a real hard slightly downward curve and great cumshot. His cock was amazing, I would cum just from penetration (no manipulation of my cock) at least two/three times in an hour. No other guy has ever done this to me. I 've had bigger and sexier men....but this cock was soooo fucking good or should I say magical. Do women go through these experiences as well? Just curious.

I have never encountered a "magic cock," but if I ever do I promise to cast spells with it:biggrin1::tongue:

Seriously though, it would be a wonderful find, like gold at the end of a rainbow, but as some of the others pointed out it's not just about the cock.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have never encountered a "magic cock," but if I ever do I promise to cast spells with it:biggrin1::tongue:

Seriously though, it would be a wonderful find, like gold at the end of a rainbow, but as some of the others pointed out it's not just about the cock.

I recently moved back to where this guy lives, so I am dying to see him again. That's the problem with having sex with someone like that. Once you've had it, you want it alot. Then you get disappointed when the next man can't do what he did. Even if it's bigger or thicker. It kinda sucks that sex is just really good and not mind blowing great, sounds dumb I know.:rolleyes:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently moved back to where this guy lives, so I am dying to see him again. That's the problem with having sex with someone like that. Once you've had it, you want it alot. Then you get disappointed when the next man can't do what he did. Even if it's bigger or thicker. It kinda sucks that sex is just really good and not mind blowing great, sounds dumb I know.:rolleyes:

Nope, it does not sound dumb at all. If I met someone like that I'm sure I would feel the same way:wink:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No... it would ejaculate cash! wads and wads of cash! Chocolate you can always buy.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if it was just the penis that did it for you, I mean is it possible you just had amazing chemistry with the guy? I have had guys where the chemistry was mind blowing and that made the sex great, not necessarily the penis shape. My current bf has a nice thick penis that really does it for me but I wouldnt call it magical, I feel like sex is good with him because I love him, and he happens to have a good tool for the job.

Last edited:

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that like the 'Magic Bullet'? If so, yes. The one I've been actively pursuing gave me my first vaginal orgasm in missionary the day before my birthday. Of course, it probably helps that he believes in an hour of foreplay and other fun stuffs before we even take our clothes off.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is that like the 'Magic Bullet'? If so, yes. The one I've been actively pursuing gave me my first vaginal orgasm in missionary the day before my birthday. Of course, it probably helps that he believes in an hour of foreplay and other fun stuffs before we even take our clothes off.

OH wow! Lucky woman!!!:biggrin1:

Happy late birthday!