Do ladies like a bodybuilder ass?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Ive been really into bodybuilding the past couple years and put on over 30 lbs of lean mass. I am the type of guy that actually trains legs and back which most people I see working out ignore.

Ive developed a crazy back and quads. My butt got rock hard and grew quite a bit in size. Everything is in proportion and Ive had a lot of ladies feel it and give compliments.

My question, is this a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe Ill post some pics tomorrow.

Usually people thing big butt = fat. So i am wondering, does this go in my favor or not?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to sound lascivious but without pics it's hard to tell what you mean. :redface::wink:

I think many women appreciate a nice, firm, round butt on a man.
I don't know any women that look at a guy and say, "eewww he's got too many muscles!"

A big butt does not have to equal fat. I've noticed a lot of soccer players have nicely muscled butts.

I think it's a good thing :wink: but the important thing is do you think it's a good thing?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know any women that look at a guy and say, "eewww he's got too many muscles!"

I can appreciate a firm, hard body and the amount of work it takes but i actually don't like muscles. I prefer my men soft and cuddly.

But as for fak_et's ass. Hoping not to offend, i have seen when body builders go to extreme and they look like they are having trouble moving and almost have a waddle in their step, which is not attractive. But if you mean you have a nice firm round ass, then Yes that is very attactive

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to sound lascivious but without pics it's hard to tell what you mean. :redface::wink:

I think many women appreciate a nice, firm, round butt on a man.

A big butt does not have to equal fat. I've noticed a lot of soccer players have nicely muscled butts.

A nicely filled, yet firm, butt is great to dig your hands into during the fuck, and therefor something I adore :rolleyes:. And I agree with you, without some illustrative material, it's hard to decide what we're discussing here.

Otherwise, I agree with Lee: There's a point where the muscle mass becomes unattractive. As long as it's in proportion with a guys height and weight, and still allows ductile, slinky motions, it is good. But when it becomes extreme, it is no longer attractive to me. So, there is a point where I would say "He's got too much muscle", but I admit I have never run into such a guy.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've looked at pictures of guys and thought they had too much muscle - the extreme bodybuilder types who probably use steroids and lift weights several hours each day that is.

However, I do like athletic guys.

According to some of my female friends, baseball players have great asses! Now I'll have to look more closely at baseball players...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been really into bodybuilding the past couple years and put on over 30 lbs of lean mass. I am the type of guy that actually trains legs and back which most people I see working out ignore.

Ive developed a crazy back and quads. My butt got rock hard and grew quite a bit in size. Everything is in proportion and Ive had a lot of ladies feel it and give compliments.

My question, is this a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe Ill post some pics tomorrow.

Usually people thing big butt = fat. So i am wondering, does this go in my favor or not?

I think you've answered your own question.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually, I used to date a professional power lifter. He was in a lot of competitions and regularly placed well if not first- his muscular body wasn't the turn off, as much as his attitude- the constant arrogant conceit and need for approval/attention was. I also wasnt too attracted to the physical appearance when I saw he shaved all of his body hair, head to toe- and the relationship just didnt last long after I learned more about him.
Physically, a well toned man is never a turn off, but it still has to be part of the more attractive package of the man himself. Even so, extremely over muscled men have sometimes an odd appearance that I am not attracted to- the same goes for women. Like anything, some things can be overdone.:rolleyes:

destiny032272

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well for me I love a strong man so you can do no wrong. If you arent jucing then you should be lookin great. Something about steriods makes mens stomachs look really strange. I know thats not what you were talkin about but Im sure your 'butt" looks wonderful. You can always put a pic up to show everyone. I would enjoy that ;)

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well for me I love a strong man so you can do no wrong. If you arent jucing then you should be lookin great. Something about steriods makes mens stomachs look really strange. I know thats not what you were talkin about but Im sure your 'butt" looks wonderful. You can always put a pic up to show everyone. I would enjoy that ;)

That's distention from Human Growth Hormone. Guys that are a walking pharmacology experiment tend to give off a freak vibe, as do women who put their cosmetic surgeons into higher tax brackets.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my men has a nice fencer's ass. It's from all the knee-bends, and it is very sexy. Strong thighs are always attractive. My other man has those, but for some reason he never seems to get muscles in the back.

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
I have not a bodybuilder, but I am very well built. I have a nice muscular butt. I would not say it is fat. I have been told by a lot of ladies that I have a nice butt!

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
Over time my wife has become used to my bodybuilder type build so I guess she takes it for granted, however I did have an affair a few years back and this gal was very crazy about my ass. She LOVED it! I liked the attention and actually started doing more isolation exercises to make it even better.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media

training legs and back is how you got big. people don't realize that working the biggest muscle stimulates the rest of the body to grow. good for you.

Last edited:

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a muscular ass since I was 19. I'm 38 now. Lots of women and men have complimented me verbally on my ass. Unfortunately, some stare at it when I talk to them or they grab it w/o my permision. I hope this helps.