Do large penises run in families? (Mark II)

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Snozzle, Jul 13, 2008.

?

I have a large penis and -

1. nobody else in my family does, so far as I know

14 vote(s)
    17.7%
  2. so does my father

43 vote(s)
    54.4%
  3. so do my mother's brothers

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  4. so do my father's brothers

11 vote(s)
    13.9%
  5. my mother says it runs in her family

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. my father says it runs in his family

13 vote(s)
    16.5%
  7. I don't have a large penis (please don't check any other boxes)

13 vote(s)
    16.5%
  1. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry, the other one wouldn't have shown anything because it didn't have a "nobody else in my family" option. Try this one. Now I've left off the well-hung brothers option, dammit. (I hate how you have to race against the clock to put up a poll, and then you can't change it.) But I'm more curious about whether it goes on one side or the other, that is, whether it's sex-linked.

The thing is, if you get it from your mother or your mother's side, it can't be carried on the Y chromosome, which determines your sex, but which comes from your father.

#1 Snozzle, Jul 13, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  2. LilCuckHubby

LilCuckHubby Member

Albums:
    I have a small penis but I have a brother who has about 7" and another who has almost 9. I also have two other brothers who are about 6" or so. I am 4" and the second of 5 brothers. The youngest has the largest. Father was average (saw morning wood).

3. Ionto

Ionto New Member

I would love to know. Mine is certainly much longer than my father's, but he is the only close male relative I have seen. There are two cousins on my mother's side I"ve seen, and they are closer to my size. This is all soft of course.

I would also like to know if other attributes run in families too - length of foreskin, curves etc.

4. Northland

Gold Member

I am of the more average size and strange as it may seem, I never did discuss my size or anyone elses size with either of my parents. I shared a room with my grandfather (the father of my mother) and as I grew up he seemed huge at first and then gradually smaller as I got older. The last I saw of it was when I was in my early 20s and he was ill and under my assistance medically. Seemed about average at that time. My brothers were also older than me so they seemed large when I was quite young and I haven't seen them naked in at least 30 years. They were probably similar to me and average.

The only exceptions I have run into was with two uncles who I went to the Hamam with in Najaf. When we changed from street clothing and later back to street clothing I saw them both on a few occasions (they frequented the hamam weekly). The one seemed almost painfully large. His twin brother-they were clearly not identical-had a much smaller appendage and I would venture to say it was below average size. These were my mother's brothers and I have no idea how any other men in her family or the men related to my father were endowed .

5. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your genetics are partially correct. The fetus' growth characteristics, both emotionally and physically, are greatly influenced by the mothers hormonal state during fetal gestation. Throughout pregnancy, esp. in the first 2 trimesters, male fetus can be greatly feminized [or female fetus greatly emasculated] from hormonal imbalances.
    Usually,but not always, caused by stress. (this also, has the female influencing a more receptive state to the XY sperm, [though industrial pollutants are weakening the already fragile male XY sperm.] During stressful times, more males should be born, but this is not the case)
    I don't know if this effect affects the size of genitalia.

anyone?

anyone?

6. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know the size status of any other men in my family and there is no option for that.

7. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I have an average penis, but my dad is large, and supposedly my brother is.

8. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Whoops.

9. roundtop02

roundtop02 New Member

Albums:
    In my experience the answer is yes. In my fraternity there was a family that at one time had three of its four sons living in our house. They were unremarkable in appearance and manner but down below, they were astonishing.

I recall once when the membership was getting ready for a Saturday college football game. We had to be ready, in formal dress, to welcome alumni and family members by 9am. The middle son of the family was pushed out of his room and into the hall by his roommate. They were laughing and carrying on. The guy was grasping his towel as his roommate reached out and tore it form his grasp. There were about four of us in the hallway walking to the showers. All of us literally gasped. This guy's penis was probably about 10 inches long. It swung like a piece of garden hose. He never took showers at the house; he had a girlfriend with an apartment so none of us had known before that episode how large he was.

Of course, his younger brother, who was my age, was known to be a "shower" but no one had seen him erect. One day I had to get up very early for a flight and entered the shower. There he was, another 9 to 10 inch penis mostly erect but so large that it wouldn't get straight like a smaller man's penis would. I tried not to stare but it was pretty amazing. We all teased him that he'd marry the first girl who could take him all in. We were pretty close. He married his second true girlfriend.

As for the third son, he was the oldest and rarely around when I lived in the house. However, one of the older guys told me that he also tried to shower elsewhere because they had nicknamed him "mule" or something like that.

The fourth son came once for a visit, he was the youngest, and he was the least embarrassed about his physical qualities. Funny though, he wasn't anything like his older brothers. The other brothers were obviously large, even when soft. This brother was almost normal to my eye. That didn't keep him from bragging that his nickname was "the bear." I caught his brother's eye at the time and I could see that the brother thought he was full of it. Later that night, this drunken fourth son wiped it out for some girl's pleasure (she slapped him - she thought it was too crude) and a witness said it was merely average. Living up to the family tradition was hard. No pun intended.

So three out of four isn't bad for that family. The downside was that they felt they needed to hide themselves or be the subject of staring and pointing and people carrying on. On that issue I felt sorry for them, but most of us wanted to trade places with them.

Later the son my afe admitted that all of the brothers had "compared" and the youngest was larger than the average guy, but nothing at all like the other brothers. The joke around the house was that the mother must have had quite a time doing laundry, all that stretched out underwear; all that masturbating going on as they grew up. Of course we all suspected that the smiling lady in her son's pictures was probably enjoying the father pretty well.

10. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my dad and atleast one of his bros have massive tools. long and thick

me and my brother are about the same length, but not as big as my dads

11. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm real big, and my dad's is huge..saw it hard a few times. maybe an inch /inch and a half bigger than me..and most of that is his cockhead...remarkably long and big. have a brother that is real big too, but not as big as me. another brother I am not sure about but had all the signs of being a good size. and though I never actually saw it, I do remember noticing how my grandfather..my fathers's father...always had the real big leg bulge going on. a long bulge down the inside of his leg...so I am guessing there was something there too.

12. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's an interesting part of the end of the story about how we get bigger penises. The running in families part comes before that, and might have a bearing on the mother's hormone levels. (The sperm that makes males carries only a Y chromosome, by the way.)

It does look from the figures so far that there really is a trend for a man to take after his father. It might be that the genes for penis size are carried on the autosomes (the 44 non-sex chromosomes) and are only activated when the baby is male. But in that case there's no reason he would not also take after his mother's family. (Maybe they do something else when a baby is female, and the obvious thing would be to make her bits most suitable for such a male.)

13. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    It's the same thing as breast size. If your mom has large breasts, you're more likely to, but not always. I'm the perfect example. I've never seen my dad hard, but there is this picture of him soft and it's big, but very thick. I have an average dick, so there you go. Stuff like that is mostly genetics. Could there be something that happens after you're born, yeah, but most physical characteristics are gene based.

14. D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne Account Disabled

My oldest brothers is bigger and fatter than the rest of us and we are all around 7" to 8" erect. My father is like the rest of us.
    My Mother had average smaller breasts but her mother who was only 4'-11" had 40D's, my sister who is 5'-4" has 38C's.

Draft saved Draft deleted