Do Larger Penises give off more heat?

vegaskid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have this friend in high school, I slept over at his house alot. Slept in basement, it was very cold, so sometimes we shared the one big blanket he had down there. I always felt SO much heat from his underwear, led me to believe he had a large penis. Do larger penises give off more heat?

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
your groin,your armpits are always warm to hot.your head is like the chimney of your body.remember your mom always saying wear a hot in the cold so it keeps the heat in.being small or large i dont think it matters.i remember riding with a medic once.he put a small ice pack on the groin of a child with a fever.and the child peed after a few mins due to the ice cooling the groin.but dont cool it down too fast.i think the sperm have to be at a certain temp.if its too cool or too hot they mite be sluggish.just thinking that

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
your groin,your armpits are always warm to hot.your head is like the chimney of your body.remember your mom always saying wear a hot in the cold so it keeps the heat in.being small or large i dont think it matters.i remember riding with a medic once.he put a small ice pack on the groin of a child with a fever.and the child peed after a few mins due to the ice cooling the groin.

Wow, I remember that one for the future!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to have this friend in high school, I slept over at his house alot. Slept in basement, it was very cold, so sometimes we shared the one big blanket he had down there. I always felt SO much heat from his underwear, led me to believe he had a large penis. Do larger penises give off more heat?

they are contributing to global warming

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex-gf used to roast marshmallows over me while I was snoring in bed...

...OB