Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know guys use poppers-have tried them myself-had guys share... But do women use them? Just curious-would like to know. I have a neighbor gal that used to live close get a hold of me-wants to get re-aquainted again. I'm wondering if I should offer her any. I didn't even know what poppers were back when she used to visit me-I've had some given to me as gifts from guys...

I haven't ever tried them, nor do any cis-gender females I know of in person or online use them. Some may, of course, but at least for myself I've never heard of it. And that's with hanging out on here, being sex positive in my offline life, and knowinh swingers, poly, and people all over the LGBTQ etc spectrum.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This kind of post just reminds me how little I know....poppers?

Don't feel alone. I have no idea either. I was thinking about those little champagne bottle noisemakers where you pull the string and they shoot out confetti. And I'm wondering if this is some kind of a fetish. Is it to signal orgasm? If so, I don't need a popper. You'll know.

I'm going to see myself out. Thank you.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't feel alone. I have no idea either. I was thinking about those little champagne bottle noisemakers where you pull the string and they shoot out confetti. And I'm wondering if this is some kind of a fetish. Is it to signal orgasm? If so, I don't need a popper. You'll know.

I'm going to see myself out. Thank you.

OMG Ellie! I just pictured myself lying on my back with one of those poppers in each hand going off right when the hubby hits the magic spot. LOL it would scare the hell out of him. Now I totally want to try it! No idea how'd I'd pull the string if I have one in both hands though.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG Ellie! I just pictured myself lying on my back with one of those poppers in each hand going off right when the hubby hits the magic spot. LOL it would scare the hell out of him. Now I totally want to try it! No idea how'd I'd pull the string if I have one in both hands though.

Tie it to his weenie.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks like the answer is none. Guess it was a dumb question but I didn't know-that's why I asked. Many thanks to you gals that replied...
As soon as you asked, I wanted to know too. I have only ever heard of gay men using them.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks like the answer is none. Guess it was a dumb question but I didn't know-that's why I asked. Many thanks to you gals that replied...

Definitely not a dumb question. It was enlightening, if nothing else. I honestly did not know what a popper was. Well, I still don't know, but I do know they exist.

Now this might be a dumb question, would you explain exactly what a popper is?

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know the chemical or official name but it's some kind of solvent (comes in small .3 to 1 oz. bottles) that you sniff/ inhale. Gives me a really nice little buzz-goes good with a blowjob lol. Doesn't last very long-but it's fun. Probably not good for you but couldn't find terrible things about them when I googled for side effects.

Now you'll all want to try ... Lol

Now you'll all want to try ... Lol

Nope, I'm good, thanks. I don't like to fuck around with any kinds of substances other than my moderate amount of daily caffeine and very rare alcohol consumption. I have zero problems accommodating any of the men I've been with for PiV and it is a rare individual indeed who I am willing to do anal with. My sweetie isn't that big on receiving oral though I'm the first he has ever enjoyed receiving it from, so I am a little out of practice deep throating, but my oral sex game has never gotten any critiques much less complaints. And I DO ask to make sure my current (and past sexual partners/relationships) are happy, since folks like different kinds of stimuli.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for telling us what these are. Sorry if you thought I was making light of your question. I think it is a great question and I learned something here. I also am a bit silly what on this site and probably joke around too much. Seriously not trying to denigrate your question.

Reactions: Wave85 and CarlaM