Do many of you jerk off at work?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have jerked off everywhere I can think of, even in a church parking lot I am ashamed to say looking at a hot dude fantasing .

My company just moved to a large brand new building in the suburbs, and I have noticed that in the restroom, standing at the urinal , or the sink, the new shiny floors give a good reflection up into the stalls. While it's not shiny enough to see faces, you can definitely see movement, and shapes. A couple of weeks ago, I was checking myself in the mirror, and saw movement on the floor. It was a reflection from the stall, and was very obvious the guy was jerking off.
Now, I don't hang out in the restrooms, but I do now pay attention to the floor when I am in there. And in the last 3 weeks, I have seen at least 5 different guys jacking off. One of those I know I have caught 3x. I know it is different guys, because I go to a stall and wait for them to leave, and look at their faces through the crack in the stall door.
I really don't want to say anything to them. I don't have a complaint, they aren't doing it at the urinal, none of them have been obviously noisy while doing it. Most of them are 20 somethings...

My thought is... How many of you jerk off on a regular basis at the office? I have rarely done it, but maybe it is more common than I thought?
I jerk off alot at work...it is a natural feeling and frankly relieves stress! I jerk myself and my coworker jerks and sucks me off often.

Reactions: mutualjax

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not since I was very young and very stupid. Got over testosterone poisoning decades ago, about the time my annual income in 000s exceeded my age.

Why in the world would a man risk both his career and his reputation (plus perhaps a sex offender label) for a wank in a smelly public bathroom stall, when the world is full of willing partners?

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I admit i have a sickness...i answer to my cock...i fight it often but when the opportunity presents itself, my cock cant help but be the center of attention...god forbid i give it alil space in some sweats or the net basket of some swimwear..gym shorts are just a set up for this thick fucker to beef up, make a show of how heavy it can bounce off my right quad. I usually keep it in check but there are those times where ive let it get out of control...had to do a speed walk to the locker room with hulking cock thats doing everything but turning green in my shorts... I work I.t in an office over the weekend with one other guy, we barely see each other except for the occasional greeting..from @ 10 - 4pm i'm working this muscle BBC under my desk...i kinda hope i get caught one day..i could really use another hand.

D

deleted817802

We have locker rooms with private shower stalls so lots of times after I go for a run at lunch, I'll give myself some stress release in the shower.

Reactions: Zak Bull

Patch7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do about 3 times a week. Usually on my lunch break. I like to sit in the stall and edge for awhile before blowing my load. There are 3 stalls. Sometimes there is someone sitting in the stall next to me who is in there even longer than me. Its wild because ya know they aren't going to the bathroom. Just stroking the cock.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

peepingtom50

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've jerked at work in the past. When I worked at a large company I would often (2-3 times a week) go to the men's room and pull one out in the stall... I also had a stint in a small office for a couple of years (just me and a co-worker in a two office suite. On the days I worked alone I would jack right there at my desk :). Very exciting!