Do members get mad when small-dicked guys join up?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by xrush_uncut, Apr 25, 2006.

1. xrush_uncut

xrush_uncut New Member

I'd lurked on this site for about 2 years before I started posting last month. Mainly I was afraid to take part because I figured this is the large penis support group and many of you would be angry that less-endowed guys would take part.

I will say though, that I found this site extremely helpful when having sex with my boyfriend for the first time. Rather, the second time, cause the first time we tried, it couldn't get in and I sought out info to help me be able to take him.

Anyway, back to my question. Do you not like smaller-dicked people taking part, and do you think we're here simply to look at all the large dicks in members' profiles?

2. Tru_Unhung

Tru_Unhung New Member

I don't think in general anyone's angry. At least I hope not.

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I get numb when people sign up and never post a damn word.

Cock size is neither here nor there in my list of factors as to whether I like a person... here or in real life. :smile:

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Heck no. If I only talked to men with big dicks I'd be quieter than a nude guy in a lobster tank.

5. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

The Large Penis Support Group isn't just for people with large penises (notice there are female members too). It's also for people who are dealing with large penises like the g/fs or b/fs of well hung men, or people who are just interested in large penises. It's like how the Gay and Lesbian Alliance isn't just for gay people but also their family and friends because they can all help each other and work towards the group's goals.

Anways, you are welcome to join and post. And if you do piss anybody off it'll have more to do with what you post than how big your penis is.

6. xrush_uncut

xrush_uncut New Member

I just turned 30 years old 10 minutes ago. :happysad:

Anyway, I like taking part, but there are few things I hate more than someone that's unwanted still hanging around.

I'm not worried about arguments or differing opinions. That's what forums are all about.

7. geitjeshoeder

geitjeshoeder Active Member

No, i don't mind, go ahead.

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Happy birthday, Ushah.

9. xrush_uncut

xrush_uncut New Member

Thank you!

10. xrush_uncut

xrush_uncut New Member

I feel bad for not having nude pictures so I'm going to put some up soon. I'll also have a picture of my boyfriend's since he is the reason for the large penis support.

For mine, I'm thinking of a hard-on picture with a travel-size shampoo bottle next to it like you guys do with real-size shampoo and shaving cream bottles!:biggrin1:

11. latin_male83

latin_male83 New Member

Lol, gladly they dont seem to mind... I came here b/c a friend showed me the site, and i tried another penis forum site, but it wasnt nearly as fun or helpful as this one... so i joined too... i might not be even close to hung, but ive found some people here are amazing people ... who knew penis size had nothing to do with personality... go figure... lol j/k

12. geitjeshoeder

geitjeshoeder Active Member

This is also one of just a few forums i know, where gay, straight and bi men and women get along fine.

13. nick22ca

nick22ca Member

The only thing that ever gets to me is small-dicked guys thinking this is a penis enlargement site, or something.

14. mainer1

mainer1 New Member

If you lurked here for such a long time, how could you ask such a question? I've never seen any posts crabbing about average or small cocked men being here. I think the site is hot because it gives big dicked men a place to show off and get lots of applause (and turn lots of us ON) from men and women of all preferences. I think it's cool that all the other threads deal with many other things too.

15. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I'm sure a few members do get bent when another small-to-average guy joins... but guess what? It's only the ignorant, small-minded ones, and they never post anyway, so it does not matter. They cruise the galleries and send annoying PMs, but they don't post, so you will probably never know.

I seem to remember a thread not too long ago asking "should small guys be allowed to join?" and as I recall, that troll got flamed sufficiently. So, no, most of us don't really care about your endowment, as long as you are a productive contributor to the site.

16. RideRocket

Gold Member

I think it's great when lesser endowed people sign-up, especially those with wives and gf's. Because we all know they secretly crave men with big ones.

Seriously though, it's a forum for 'support' - not a forum for exclusivity. All walks of life are welcome.

17. Latiszari

Latiszari New Member

Albums:
    Wellcome. No problems about small endowements from me.

18. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Naw, dude, as long as you aren't trying to talk me into having sex with your wife while you watch, we're cool.

19. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

How about if I just leave my video camera running while you do it? :rolleyes:

20. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Well maybe . . . for you . . . but that's only 'cause you're my favorite, Alex.

*smooch*

Draft saved Draft deleted