Do Men Find Kissing As Hot As Women Do?

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do men find kissing as hot as women do? I love to kiss and can get wet quicker by kissing than any fondling. Most of my girlfriends agree. Is kissing hot for men or just something some do to placate the woman?

if it is good kissing, yes. as soon as the bottom lip is kissed im hard. period.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Definitely. There's nothing better to me than a woman (or a guy I suppose) who knows how to kiss and thinks it's just as good as sex itself. Not to sound sappy, but once you get the initial connection it seems like both your mouths are controlled by one brain, you can anticipate and meet the other's tongue, lips, etc., without actively making decisions. A good relationship IMO is defined by subconscious kissing. I would go for hours if I could. ;-)

Although, it can also be the worst thing if they think it's cool to jab their tongue in your mouth-- fully tensed-- and slam it around until they decide to come up for air. If that happens... I'm outta there.

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YES... kissing is the doorway to the loins... I tried being with a woman who didn't like to kiss once, and it was so ... gray.. no color

don't know if that makes sense.

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am happy to hear you all like kissing. To me, kissing is more intimate than sex. Now, having sex and kissing at the same time, euphoric. Of course like some of you have said, it has to be good kissing. Tongue jabbing, I remember a guy doing that and I felt like I was in an internal sword fight, he would jab his tongue and I would feign to the right lol.
Sloppy kisses are gross too. My favorite kisses are when our tongues are touching lightly at first, then the more excited, the harder our tongues touch, but always soft tongues....mmm I love tongues.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love kissing. I find it VERY intimate though. I don't kiss a lot of men. I am respectful of the men I do kiss and how I kiss them.

If I find the RIGHT guy and the feelings are reciprocal...I will kiss them voraciously like devouring a peach on a summer's day. Tongues falling in each other's stomach and all that. :wink:

You really do have to watch the people who you do kiss. Make sure the their psychic energies are right. No kissing sad or angry people. Their energies will drain you. If they have issues, let them take care of their issues. If their energies are right--kiss away.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know I'm not a guy but.... I find kissing highly erotic, and can't get intimate with a guy without it. I had sex ONE time with a guy who didn't like to kiss, and after it was all said and done with, I felt like he should've been paying me. :rolleyes: TOTALLY impersonal.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love kissing, my wife says I am the best kisser she has ever experienced, she loves to kiss but she isn't in to foreplay, long story that has been touched on elsewhere, but she is starting to relax a bit more and we are kissing longer which is wonderfully intimate.