Do Men Find Kissing As Hot As Women Do?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't like the idea of french kissing but I've never done it either... but I've been kissed on the neck. Physically, it's the next best thing in line to orgasm. XD It makes me write and moan, getting me hard quite fast. I like to return the neck kisses and I also like to kiss on the nipples. :x

Howard10011

Just Browsing
Media
I think it improves the experience exponentially.

It's a shame that most adult filmmakers don't realize what an important part kissing plays in enhancing the mood and intensifying the physical passion.

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you're absolutely right, No Strings. I think it's an extremely intimate thing also that can really cement two people together.

Hugs , holding hands , just a womans touch , are all things that can get the heart racing too , well for me anyway :redface:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you're absolutely right, No Strings. I think it's an extremely intimate thing also that can really cement two people together.

I agree. Emotionally and mentally I think it is in many ways more intimate than sexual intercourse. A person can have sex and still distance themselves. Only the genitals touching, lost in their own physical feeling, thinking about someone else. When you kiss someone, face to face, lips to lips, there tends to be more of a mental connection. You are not headed for orgasm by the act, so your thoughts are on the other person. How they feel, taste, their body pressed against yours.

Kissing gets me hotter than anything else. I love the heavy kissing/petting in the beginning of a relationship. The first time you feel his fingers slide under your panties as he is kissing you deeply.

Gives me the shivers!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't like the idea of french kissing but I've never done it either... but I've been kissed on the neck. Physically, it's the next best thing in line to orgasm. XD It makes me write and moan, getting me hard quite fast. I like to return the neck kisses and I also like to kiss on the nipples. :x
Not being rude but, how old are you? never did and don't like the idea of it! Quick story---I had sex all of my life with men till i was 21. Just sex, even anulingus but kissing men was a turn off for me. My current husband grabbed me by the neck and kissed me the way a man should kiss another man and BOING. The first thing I said was please do that again! It helped that he was drop dead handsome but frenching a hottie almost makes me cum in my pants. Go out and do it right now!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Love to kiss, yes, especially when it involves someone who makes your heart flutter each time you do it. :smile:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time you feel his fingers slide under your panties as he is kissing you deeply.

Gives me the shivers!

*shivers*

Yeah. If he is a smooth operator, he already knows it's going to be soaking wet down there.

Golden Graham

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yup

Kissing is great

Kissing with Confidence is one of my favorite Pop videos of all time

Such brilliant camp nonsense.

" Is your breath fresh ? Do you have spinach on your teeth
Will your stomach groowwwll ? "

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do men find kissing as hot as women do? I love to kiss and can get wet quicker by kissing than any fondling. Most of my girlfriends agree. Is kissing hot for men or just something some do to placate the woman?

Sadly, I think many men see a good kiss as just as prelude to sex. And that is very sad; a good, passionate, sexy kiss can get me weak in the knees, without even the thought of sex. It truly can be sensationally hot but...I do think a lot of men just see kisses as mere "throwaways"; not me, though. I take kisses seriously, ya know? When I kiss somebody, I mean it - whether it's a sign of attraction or love, I work it.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
my gawd I agree with you gjorge! for his sake, I hope SyddyKitty is very young just so that he hasn't spent a great portion of his life missing the thrill of a good kiss ............. really nothing like it, nothing at all........ a good one will be emblazoned in your memory for the rest of your life.