Do Men Find Kissing As Hot As Women Do?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sadly, I think many men see a good kiss as just as prelude to sex. And that is very sad; a good, passionate, sexy kiss can get me weak in the knees, without even the thought of sex. It truly can be sensationally hot but...I do think a lot of men just see kisses as mere "throwaways"; not me, though. I take kisses seriously, ya know? When I kiss somebody, I mean it - whether it's a sign of attraction or love, I work it.

I totally dig - I've made out with girls for extended periods of time without having sex afterwards and I wasn't pissed about it. I actually love kissing as much as fucking, it's such a sensual and intimate experience, VERY arousing and pleasurable. It doesn't need to automatically lead to sex... although I wouldn't say no if it did, of course. :biggrin1:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HEY, Syddykitty lets hear back from you after your first knee buckling kiss!

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if shes good at kissing and bites my lower lip i like it, ill kiss for like long time.... if im just tryin to fuk and she can't kiss i make out fer like five secs, get hard, and fuk

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Sadly, I think many men see a good kiss as just as prelude to sex. And that is very sad; a good, passionate, sexy kiss can get me weak in the knees, without even the thought of sex. It truly can be sensationally hot but...I do think a lot of men just see kisses as mere "throwaways"; not me, though. I take kisses seriously, ya know? When I kiss somebody, I mean it - whether it's a sign of attraction or love, I work it.

I think that's true. I love kissing, but if it's good kissing then it's going to give me a huge hardon, and once that happens I just want to...well you know.
If you just kissed for a while and it didn't lead to anything it would be a little frustrating, unless it was a quick one.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. Emotionally and mentally I think it is in many ways more intimate than sexual intercourse. A person can have sex and still distance themselves. Only the genitals touching, lost in their own physical feeling, thinking about someone else. When you kiss someone, face to face, lips to lips, there tends to be more of a mental connection. You are not headed for orgasm by the act, so your thoughts are on the other person. How they feel, taste, their body pressed against yours.

Kissing gets me hotter than anything else. I love the heavy kissing/petting in the beginning of a relationship. The first time you feel his fingers slide under your panties as he is kissing you deeply.

Gives me the shivers!

Wow Wldhoney

You've described kissing deeply perfectly. THANKS!

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, I didn't expect such a big response in this thread, thanks to all who put their experience/opinion in.

Kissing is amazing. Kissing can be so many things. Chaste, like when you are kissing a child.
Sad, like when you are kissing goodbye.
Happy, when you are saying hello.
And hot, erotic, passionate.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I absolutely love passionately kissing a girl, pinning her hands to the wall with mine...

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
EVERYONE loves making out...with the RIGHT lover!
You might be right! Here's hoping syddykitty gets his first lover. When your in love you will know it. How? You will want to French him!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have an older female cousin who is now married and in her fourties and she has never french kissed. She thinks it's disgusting. I can't imagine missing that passion and connection. It's like someone not liking foreplay or oral. All they want to do is get on and bang away. I need someone who is a sensualist. Who loves to kiss, touch, smell, taste. Who appreciates and finds pleasure in the body of their lover. Otherwise, I'm just bored.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There must be a hundred different ways to kiss. It is a great way to show sensual creativity.

Never french kissed!!??? I don't believe it.

SpruceGoose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't know if there are any other 50/50 Bi's out there that would agree - but nothing like a deep passionate kiss - no matter WHO you are with. The first time I tried it with a guy, I couldn't believe it was the same feeling for me!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There must be a hundred different ways to kiss. It is a great way to show sensual creativity.

Never french kissed!!??? I don't believe it.

I know. When I was in elementary she came and lived with us. She was in high school, and I remember her talking to her girlfriends about a boy that tried to french her and how gross she thought it was. When I was in my twenties I asked her about it, and she still felt the same way.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
that is probably one of the best ways to differentiate being "in love" with someone and just wanting to trick or have sex with them .......... at least for me, when I'm in love I want to kiss them long and hard, not just play with their dick

You might be right! Here's hoping syddykitty gets his first lover. When your in love you will know it. How? You will want to French him!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have an older female cousin who is now married and in her fourties and she has never french kissed. She thinks it's disgusting. I can't imagine missing that passion and connection. It's like someone not liking foreplay or oral. All they want to do is get on and bang away. I need someone who is a sensualist. Who loves to kiss, touch, smell, taste. Who appreciates and finds pleasure in the body of their lover. Otherwise, I'm just bored.

How odd. :confused: I seriously enjoy kissing as much as fucking, it's so arousing and hot and stimulating in so many ways. It's such a fantastic feeling of intimacy. I love how it stimulates my sense of smell also, since I'm so close to the woman's hair that I can smell her... yum, so hot. I never once imagined myself going through life with french-kissing women. :eek:

Kissing is the way I communicate my desire for you.

edit: Rule # 1 more lip, less tongue

Agreed - tongue is fun when it's appropriate, it's more of a spontaneous thing, but devouring delectable lips is where it's at. :biggrin1:

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it is the way a woman responds to a kiss that drives me further. The heat and sensuality that eminates from her femininity is like the warm waves carressing the shore on a Caribbean Beach. It is both exciting and peaceful. A potent mingling of two of the most beautiful aspects of nature.