Do men generally tell the truth about a girl's sex 'talent'?

SR_Dee_Zasther

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only had bad sex once, and she was trying to make it bad . . . but other than that, all sex has been good sex. Like most of the other guys here, if it was really really good, something that really stood out, I'll gush more about it. Of course, now that I think about it, the barometer for really good sex for me is actually how good it was or seemed to be for my partner; the more they enjoy it and are vocal about it and enthusiastic, the more I enjoy it. That's the only correlation I've come across in the varied episodes of really standout good sex I've had.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
Men can certainly lie. I've told many women they give great BJs when they don't.

Why? you may ask. Well maybe sometime in the future I'll want another mediocre BJ (cause even mediocre BJs can be fun) and I figure I'll have a better shot if she thinks I think she's the best.

If I said "Damn, girl, that was some rough painful head, but I really needed to cum, so I figured you're good enough for tonight," that might not be the best way for future engagements.

But I've also said it and meant it.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you've clearly never had sex with a women who is great in bed. :smile:
i kinda feel bad for you :frown:

I guess,

If we define a woman being good by her squirting and getting wett and loud sure ive had "amazing" women.

But by physicial activities as in making me instant cum then no.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess,

If we define a woman being good by her squirting and getting wett and loud sure ive had "amazing" women.

If you were instantly cumming you'd have Premature ejaculation issues and if you didn't get help for it you'd be a lousy fuck.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess,

i wouldn't consider either description as good in bed.

good in bed is an equal participant in bed. giving as much as getting, being actively involved in your partners pleasure. open minded and enthusiastic.

as for the "cumming in an instant"...
good, for me, has always been my ability to hold the boy at the brink of "i gonna/got/need to come" until he can't take it anymore.

he doesn't really say anything afterward.. heck, he doesn't really do much of anything except glup air and grin like an idiot :biggrin:

*giggles* once he recovers, he gets up to make the sandwiches :wink::13:

Last edited:

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wouldn't consider either description as good in bed.

good in bed is an equal participant in bed. giving as much as getting, being actively involved in your partners pleasure. open minded and enthusiastic.

as for the "cumming in an instant"...
good, for me, has always been my ability to hold the boy at the brink of "i gonna/got/need to come" until he can't take it anymore.

he doesn't really say anything afterward.. heck, he doesn't really do much of anything except glup air and grin like an idiot :biggrin:

*giggles* once he recovers, he gets up to make the sandwiches :wink::13:
Now THAT is hot! :wink:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I did have a couple of women who really stood out. One made sex spectacular as a result of her enthusiastic zeal and the fact that she obviously enjoyed it so much. Another had the greatest vaginal and pelvic floor muscles a guy could ever hope for. I told those women in detail how much I cherished getting laid by them and why.

Either one is great, both is spectacular, and given the right circumstances and partner, I don't see why almost all people can't be spectacular.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not really sure what constitutes as a woman being good in bed?

I mean 90% of the time I'm doin the work anyway.

The other 10% is sucking my balls and riding me.

Haha well yes it appears with a lot of my discussions with guys that a lot of women are 'dead roots'.

I like to do a lot of the work too! Wtf is the point in just laying there? Ya gotta push back and do whatever gets the guy going...and then cumming ;) haha

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
I have always had a problem with guys not being able to control themselves when I have sex with them. Not every guy, but a lot of them. I have always gotten a lot of "You're going to make me cum" complaints - like 3 seconds in. When I was younger I used to think the guys were just being rotten jerks who didn't really want to have sex with me, just wanted to get off quick. As I got older, and learned to communicate more, apparently I have uniquely strong pelvic muscles and some guys just can't handle it. The ones who can handle it though, seem to really, REALLY love it LOL.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
They could mean that you could make a living out of it. :eek: Only joking :biggrin1:. BTW - who was the best, this guy or your ex?

I wouldn't look at it in terms of being the best, rather having great sex with someone you wish to.

I've been told I missed my calling a few times..... hahaha....

you've clearly never had sex with a women who is great in bed. :smile:
i kinda feel bad for you :frown:

I'm with ML on this one WMonster. The girl should be working just as hard. I believe in equal time, equal fun...I don't wanna be deprived of anything. 10% of your time is getting a blowjob? Wow... I must be putting in overtime~ :confused:

In answer to the OP, I agree that the answer is in the actions, more than words. If they keep coming back, you pretty much know you rock... :wink:

B_Jdpo

Just Browsing
Media

Yeah, I can't really see what could make a woman good in bed, besides being good at blowjobs. Most of the positions don't even require an effort from the woman.
The only things that women have to be good at are extremely easy; blowjobs and being on top. Guys have to have a big dick, be able to fuck for hours without being tired or cumming, know tons of positions and decide when to use them, give her several orgasms, be amazing at licking pussy etc.
When it comes to sex it's very easy for a woman to be good or amazing.
It's also why you always hear women complaining about men being bad in bed, but hardly ever hear a man saying that a woman was bad in bed.

I have been with a few women who could best be described as a "log". They just laid there doing nothing. Yes, I did get off, but no, it wasn't great sex. I did NOT tell them they were great. I also did NOT tell them they were terrible.

There have been a handful of women that I have had great sex with. Really fantastic sex. And I don't heistate to tell them. Curiously, I don't think I can really pick one of them as the "best" though.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I can't really see what could make a woman good in bed, besides being good at blowjobs. Most of the positions don't even require an effort from the woman.
The only things that women have to be good at are extremely easy; blowjobs and being on top. Guys have to have a big dick, be able to fuck for hours without being tired or cumming, know tons of positions and decide when to use them, give her several orgasms, be amazing at licking pussy etc.
When it comes to sex it's very easy for a woman to be good or amazing.
It's also why you always hear women complaining about men being bad in bed, but hardly ever hear a man saying that a woman was bad in bed.

In some ways I feel sorry for you. You've obviously never had a woman who was truly great in bed, maybe not even anyone who could rate as good. If you had, you would certainly not have this point of view. Great sex is truly an equal effort.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must be fortunate. I have certainly been with women who were more enthusiastic or more in tune with using and moving their bodies than others, but I have never been in the sack with a woman I considered a "lousy lay". Perhaps my standards are low.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had women who were terrible in bed. I didn't tell them they were the best I've ever had. The few girls that, at their time, completely changed what sex was for me got told of their accomplishments.

I'm not sure why someone would lie; I certainly dislike the idea of falsehoods entering that area of my life, and accordingly refuse to lie when it comes to the exploits of my partners.

But I'm not everyone, and there are people more tactical than I. It comes down to how much you trust your partner to tell you the truth, I suppose. Sadly some of those who we grant our trust to are not worthy of that honour, but this is a relatively minor deceit.

B_kingz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
all i have to say is... u tell a girl she is anything BUT perfect in anyway in the sack, especially at a younger age, u will be in the dog house.... every guy knows this. that's why every woman thinks she is amazing at giving head and fucking