Do men generally tell the truth about a girl's sex 'talent'?

DownandDirty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've thought about this question before also... I think I get my best answer from his reactions to things... Like the other day it was the sweaty steamy kinda sex session (my favorite) and after we were done all I heard was "wow... Just wow".

I think that's the answer :) haha

I don't think there's a reason for him to lie necessarily but you can tell who you have good chemistry with and who you just aren't really into...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*
dudes say they don't lie about a woman's performance in bed. the membership agrees.

womangs say they don't lie about a man's performance in bed. the membership disagrees.

i'm a lil :confused::irked:

D_Yul_Tied-Karroll

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think we do. At least I never have. If a girl was a sexy kink and we had amazing sex I would say it. I've never said the sex was "WOW" if it wasn't. I would just ask if she enjoyed it or had fun ...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think we do. At least I never have. If a girl was a sexy kink and we had amazing sex I would say it. I've never said the sex was "WOW" if it wasn't. I would just ask if she enjoyed it or had fun ...

Never ask if she had fun. Makes you insecure. Assume she had fun, and if she comes back for more, there's your verification.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to have lots of people comment with. "you seem like a good girl, i would have never picked you to be into (bdsm, submission, throat fucking, tantric sex, deepthroating....ect)

I am used to it now and makes me chuckle inside. My boyfriend was shocked the first time i gave him a hand job. "I have never met a girl better then me".

moongazer1984

Experimental Member
Media
*blink*
dudes say they don't lie about a woman's performance in bed. the membership agrees.

womangs say they don't lie about a man's performance in bed. the membership disagrees.

i'm a lil :confused::irked:

I've heard plenty of women say that they fake orgasms and lie to their men about their performance in bed just to keep them happy. I haven't heard the same from men. Also believe men are more into relationships for sex than women are, or, rather, sex is more important to men than it is to women. So a woman will go through lying about sex performance because it isn't that important to her, wheras a guy will be more truthful about it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
defend misogyny with misogyny and misandry.
class move.

and ya sorta proved my point.
thank you :smile:

eta: being a girl has afforded me the opportunity to witness/participate in heaps of girl talk.
and in all the time. never. not once have i heard a woman accuse a man of faking orgasm or enjoyment.

maybe once. she doesn't count. seeing as she was batshit crazy, paranoid and delusional.

a huge portion of women don't believe it's possible for a man to fake it. an equal selection are so clueless about male sexuality/response they can't imagine a man needs anything more than consent, and orifice access to have mind blowing sex.

when you've read more threads on the subject, been here longer, you'll pick up on the venom/hatred directed toward woman over... when you have 30+ women commenting on never having lied about penis size/faked orgasms *with the exception being Ms. Dolfie, she takes pride in her faking ability :smile:* 300+ men will chime in with "you're lying now. all woman lie. to sooth the male ego"

if offensive to the ladies. and funny as all get out seeing how much importance some men put on their ego-cocks. hyphenated cuz to some dudes is the same damn thing.

Last edited:

moongazer1984

Experimental Member
Media
defend misogyny with misogyny and misandry.
class move.

and ya sorta proved my point.
thank you :smile:

eta: being a girl has afforded me the opportunity to witness/participate in heaps of girl talk.
and in all the time. never. not once have i heard a woman accuse a man of faking orgasm or enjoyment.

maybe once. she doesn't count. seeing as she was batshit crazy, paranoid and delusional.

a huge portion of women don't believe it's possible for a man to fake it. an equal selection are so clueless about male sexuality/response they can't imagine a man needs anything more than consent, and orifice access to have mind blowing sex.

when you've read more threads on the subject, been here longer, you'll pick up on the venom/hatred directed toward woman over... when you have 30+ women commenting on never having lied about penis size/faked orgasms *with the exception being Ms. Dolfie, she takes pride in her faking ability :smile:* 300+ men will chime in with "you're lying now. all woman lie. to sooth the male ego"

if offensive to the ladies. and funny as all get out seeing how much importance some men put on their ego-cocks. hyphenated cuz to some dudes is the same damn thing.

the problem is that you hear it all the time from women that they fake it in bed. My ex told me she does it. Like I said, it's way easier for a woman to fake excitement in bed than it is for a guy to do so. So when it comes to who is more honest in bed, it's much harder for a guy to lie and be dishonest. If a guy doesn't like your sex skills, he wont have an erection or a strong one at that. If a woman doesn't like your sex skills, she can still open her legs and have sex with you. In your own admission, women don't know how to please a man in bed. So, when a guy finds a girl that goes beyond the norm, they will let you know.

Studies show men are more honest with their emotions in a relationship. Women are more conniving.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guys will say anything to get laid. some gals are better in bed than others, just like some males are better than others. some of the real pretty gals just lay there and expect the guy to do all the work, to let their beauty "make the moment". it's afterwards, the guy might think, "wow, that was great but could have been better, reciprocation is a good thing." personally, if I was fucking some gal, and I'm on top and after awhile she wants on top, I took that as a sign she knows what she wants and knows how she wants it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
guys will say anything to get laid. some gals are better in bed than others, just like some males are better than others. some of the real pretty gals just lay there and expect the guy to do all the work, to let their beauty "make the moment". it's afterwards, the guy might think, "wow, that was great but could have been better, reciprocation is a good thing." personally, if I was fucking some gal, and I'm on top and after awhile she wants on top, I took that as a sign she knows what she wants and knows how she wants it.

At that point I drag out the cuffs, a coil of rope and a stap-on. :saevil: