Do Men Give Head Better Than Woman?

southside91

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curious I have read a few articles that said every straight man should get head from a guy! Coming from a open minded perspective I wonder is it similar to woman being able to cum. More with female than with men??? Wondering your opinion would you get head from a guy if you haven't and Has it been better than most of the female counterparts

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive heard this debate before. Since im not bi or gay i'll just say this..if I'm not attracted to men i don't see how i could get excited enough to even try head from another man. But that's just my take.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Curious I have read a few articles that said every straight man should get head from a guy! Coming from a open minded perspective I wonder is it similar to woman being able to cum. More with female than with men??? Wondering your opinion would you get head from a guy if you haven't and Has it been better than most of the female counterparts

lincoln.png

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I don't really understand the question... how is a straight guy supposed to know the answer to this one?

As a *straight* guy, I don't have any interest in sex with another guy. It just wouldn't float my boat. And I'm thinking gay chaps don't really have much interest in sex with women.

Perhaps the only people qualified to answer are bi-guys?

Mstone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off again this thread is called ask a straight man. So again why are so many bisexual and gay guys answering questions directed at straight guys? If you are a male and you suck dick, let other guys suck your dick, if you fuck guys in the ass or let other guys fuck you in the ass you aren't straight. Straight males don't care how good a gay or bisexual man thinks he can suck dick. A straight male would never let another man sucks his dick in the first place.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can only answer for me. Men do crazy things when we are horny. Been out at the club trying to pick up a chic. So friggin horny dick gets hard at the slightest scent of a woman.

We do our damndest, but every once in a while we strike out. It's 2 am dick half hard, so fucking horny you could damn near cum from the breeze of the wind. Half drunk, half hard. You run into one of your not so straight friends on the way home. He offers to take care of that bulge in your pants that's o so visible. Hell who's going to find out?

This question has definitely been asked. Short answer men.
I've had women give me some good head, but I've never had a woman try to stuff my cock as far down her throat as she can get it.

Gay men on the other hand, are going to cram every inch of cock they can fit into their throats. They're not going tp just suck the head or stop at mid shaft. They're not going to be happy until your balls are snugg up to their chins, while cumming straight down their throat.

We're men we do some strange things when we're horny.

Bourbon34f

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only answer for me. Men do crazy things when we are horny. Been out at the club trying to pick up a chic. So friggin horny dick gets hard at the slightest scent of a woman.

We do our damndest, but every once in a while we strike out. It's 2 am dick half hard, so fucking horny you could damn near cum from the breeze of the wind. Half drunk, half hard. You run into one of your not so straight friends on the way home. He offers to take care of that bulge in your pants that's o so visible. Hell who's going to find out?

This question has definitely been asked. Short answer men.
I've had women give me some good head, but I've never had a woman try to stuff my cock as far down her throat as she can get it.

Gay men on the other hand, are going to cram every inch of cock they can fit into their throats. They're not going tp just suck the head or stop at mid shaft. They're not going to be happy until your balls are snugg up to their chins, while cumming straight down their throat.

We're men we do some strange things when we're horny.

So you are bi-

Thanks for giving the world your response to a question you weren’t asked.

And I don’t know how many women you’ve been with, but to a lady, all my partners have made it a point of pride to try and get all of me down their throats... some can, some can’t.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So you are bi-

Thanks for giving the world your response to a question you weren’t asked.

And I don’t know how many women you’ve been with, but to a lady, all my partners have made it a point of pride to try and get all of me down their throats... some can, some can’t.

No, I'm not bi thank you very much.

Just because you haven't, doesn't mean that other straight men haven't let another man suck them off in the heat of the moment. It doesn't make them gay. Doesn't make them bi. It mean like all men a hard dick doesn't have a conscience.

I know plenty of straight men who've regretted having sex with x,y,z but thoroughly enjoyed getting the nut in the process.

You've heard the expression naw your arm off the next morning? That's a saying for a reason. A hard dick.

I've had plenty of women who gave good head. Very few who could get my girth all the way in their mouth.
Fewer still who could deep throat me. That has never been a deal breaker with me.
I'm not homophobic like a lot of straight men. Simply because I've let cocksucker suck me off didn't change the fact that I love pussy and women. Means I was horny as fuck and took someone up on the offer. My advice is don't knock it til you try it.

jamesjohnson8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To each their own, but personally I’ve never been able to understand that logic. No matter how horny or drunk I’ve been, I have never considered a man getting me off as an alternative to not being with a woman. The very idea of a man touching me in a sexual way completely turns me off. If I was that in need of sex, I could always take matters into my own hand.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had a woman try to stuff my cock as far down her throat as she can get it.
You've been with the wrong women then lol

To answer the ops question no. I only like women and would only ever be with a woman that I find attractive anything outside of that is not happening.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a gd blowjob. Enjoy it. You aren't marrying the dude. You're out one night .. strike out and end up coming home alone. Help each other out. Doesn't make you gay .. you just wanted to get off.
This is ask straight men and only the op and straight men can answer.
I see you are also answering on ask gay pick one an fill in your percentages.

As for the op again? Seriously ? There is a search option.
I’m perfectly happy saying I will never know.
Ok we have matching sexual organs but that doesn’t make me an expert about it so it doesn’t for him. I think the will to satisfy you loved one it’s everything so I guess you are even with woman.
Following your line of thought there be no good male gynecologist or obstetrician. A obstetrician woman who hasn’t children is as good as one who has?

Help each other? No thanks I’m ok with a no luck night.
I would help him if I let him suck me? I think the exact opposite he could have met the men of his dreams if he didn’t waste energies on people who doesn’t love him.

Reactions: Mstone and Hatt_101

Forever Horny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd normally say dudes but some girl sucked me off in a club toilet last night and I legit couldn't stop crying out in pleasure, her mouth felt like nothing i've ever felt before. some other dude was stood watching over the cubicle giving a running commentary on how amazing the BJ she was giving me looked and I could barely talk, was stood with my eyes rolling into the back of my head while she went to town on me :innocent:

she text me earlier saying she was thinking about my dick and she just skyped me and she ended up sucking off a banana while i wanked. i once again bust everywhere lol

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

this is kind of a dumb question to put in the "ask a straight man" forum since....we are straight and aren't attracted to men sexually, so we've probably never gotten head from a man.

that being said, I've always imagined that most men would be better at it than most women, just as I've always figured most women would be better at eating pussy than most men.