Do men in uniforms get you hot and bothered?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesterday I was doing my grocery shopping. As I went into the produce section, there were four fire fighters in uniform, all hot specimens of manhood. Not only were they built but two of them had huge bulges.

It looked as if they were getting stuff for a salad, and were joking as they compared the size of the cucumbers.

I could have died and went to heaven at this point lol. What has been your hottest experience seeing or being with a man in uniform?

D_Blu_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
LOL!! Funniest thing. I just had a visit from the Cable guy.
Usually these guys are like...gross old men (at least in my experience) but today - "Good God".
He was tall, fit, cute in the face and definitely packing.
I could have died.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My job has me stopping at the grocery store frequently during the week. So about once a week I am there when the firemen are stocking up for their shift. I always get weak in the knees and get the fantasies going! They are all so hot!!

A BDSM club I belong to is having a fire play demo on Saturday and one of the guys that comes by once in a while is a fireman. I ran into him at the bar last Saturday and he said he was going make it. He joked about coming in his gear, and I said, "That would be a huge turn on, all the boys will want to play with you." This got him thinking and he agreed he would come with the pants and a hat! I am so looking forward to Saturday.

D

deleted557465

the past years I've been serving the IDF. let me tell you something... there is nothing hotter than walking around with your uniform and rayban. HA :)

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years back I was on a city fire department and stopped by a local computer store, where the lady who ran the place was very friendly. Talking with some friends later, they told me that she was hot for guys in uniform and wanted to know if she came after me. Sadly she didn't, but it was fun knowing that I was turning her on. Her and her husband ran the place. Have to wonder if he knew of her "interest". My money says he did.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cops and Fireman... whew... I'll take either or both :) I did date a cop a while back we just lived so far away from each other and his shifts were crazy. I think if we'd have been closer it would have worked out better. But him in those boots and that vest over his tshirt whew I couldn't never wait for him to get his shirt off so I could see it. He'd always say but I'm all sweaty and dirty... seriously when a guy is smokin' hot does that really matter???

Last edited by a moderator:

billman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am in the navy and see lots of men in uniform marines are the best

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
maybe it's because I am straight but I am the opposite, any kind of uniform puts me off
I'm like ick
I guess that would be like a woman in uniform then

m169m

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the past years I've been serving the IDF. let me tell you something... there is nothing hotter than walking around with your uniform and rayban. HA :)

My juices flow when I see a man in uniform with a massive bulge. What do you wear under yours? What do the rest of the soldiers wear? Any regulations?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL!! Funniest thing. I just had a visit from the Cable guy.
Usually these guys are like...gross old men (at least in my experience) but today - "Good God".
He was tall, fit, cute in the face and definitely packing.
I could have died.

My experience is just the opposite. The cable guys are always young and hot and the electric, water, gas guys are old.

In fact I was remarking to a friend about this and he said he had noticed the same thing. His theory was since cable was a "new" industry (relatively speaking) it made sense there wouldn't be a lot of 60 year olds that have been working in it since they were 20. That made sense to me.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He'd always say but I'm all sweaty and dirty... seriously when a guy is smokin' hot does that really matter???

Actually sweaty and dirty can be a plus sometimes. Look a erotic gay photographs!

I had a BF who was a construction worker and came home sweaty and dirty. We had great animal sex and then took a shower together. Doesn't get any better than that.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep! one quarter one of my students was very muscular/stocky.....damn- then one day I saw him out of whites- he was a freagin deisel mechanic- saw him in his work uniform- talk about fitting like a glove- biceps and ass you could bounce a quarter off of (I am proud to admit I resisted checking out his crotch.

This is why I never go into their locker area (to change from 'streets to whites')