Do men in uniforms get you hot and bothered?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes! Yes! And YES! This reminds me, here in NYC, very soon we will have Fleet Week.
Welcome Aboard Sailor!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The right man in the right uniform always works for me.
One of my past lovers was a security guard. He wasn't the big, buffed, muscular kind of man, but look extremely handsome in the uniform. Bald head, sharp blue eyes, trimmed mustache, and a perfectly sized cock. The fact that he also used to work in a leather bar also helped.

I remember waking up one day to see that he was already dressed and ready to go to work. I already had the morning wood going on, and seeing him standing there in uniform at the edge of the bed, closest to my head, knowing exactly what was inside those pants was just too much to bare. His zipper was within arm's reach, and I took full advantage of it.

Suffice to say... he didn't make it to work on time that day. And despite our antics, there was still no evidence of "naughty play" on his clothes either. :wink:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not so much like the uniforms that do anything for me, but I do love a man in a dress shirt, tie and dress slacks. Like office attire or executive attire. That's one way to make me want to jump you. Put those on and look all "office hot" and yeah...It's all over then. Too bad the clothes don't last too long. Haha

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Uniforms, yes.... but also all the doctors and male nurses at the hospital in their scrubs....with floppy bulges.....I think I'm feeling faint and need some attention.....

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
It's not so much like the uniforms that do anything for me, but I do love a man in a dress shirt, tie and dress slacks. Like office attire or executive attire. That's one way to make me want to jump you. Put those on and look all "office hot" and yeah...It's all over then. Too bad the clothes don't last too long. Haha

how do you go shopping or like to law firms if you need them lol