Do Men Like Or Dislike Fake Breasts?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Gillarye Grungyboobs, Mar 25, 2010.

1. D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

So for a while I have seriously considered getting implants... I'm a 38 C but I want to be a DD cup really badly... well I used to talk to this guy and I showed him a picture of my tits and he was giving me compliments on them when I told him I was thinking about going bigger... He was like noooooo implants look HORRIBLE they look so fake and they don't bounce and jiggle like natural breasts, fake tits are so lame blah blah and I was like well, damn :( lol

To the straight guys... Are fake boobs really that much of a turn off??

2. snobbes

Gold Member

YES ...Totally turnoff!!!

3. sex_god

sex_god New Member

can i see ur boob?

4. sex_god

sex_god New Member

i need to see the pic before i can give the correct answer

5. D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

lol.. sure just pm me :)

6. B_hijack

B_hijack New Member

I'll admit that I like them larger... to an extent. C cups on a woman of average height and weight for me are ideal.

I don't mind implants as long as they aren't old. New ones look far more real. After a time, scar tissue forms around the implant and contracts, making it hard and totally round. That teardrop shape gets lost and she looks like she has grapefruits under her skin.

I like jiggling too, and fake ones don't jiggle.

7. ten2ride

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it depends really... I was just the other day thinking about which women I've been with that had them & which didn't. I guess I'd put it in to 4 categories.
    1 - fake that are really great. These are not oversized, they are still soft and still move & look pretty close to natural
    2 - fake that are obviously oversized. The skin is stretched, they look very odd at certain body positions, and just don't feel normal
    3 - natural & too large or just not nicely shaped. Possibly post-breast feeding, or lacking firm tissue.
    4 - natural & smaller, and more youthful looking.

Actually I like them all, but my favorites are #1 & #4 above.

I so think it is possible to get implants that really do make you look better, but still feel & move naturally.

But regardless... If it takes big boobs to attract a guy, he's probably not the right guy anyway...

8. Boobalaa

Gold Member

It's the classic...they look good as long as you don't touch them..or, the closer you get to them, the worse they look

9. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I think that most guys would prefer a woman's breasts to be natural if they are shapely, rather than artificial and larger. Most guys can tell if they are real or not, absolutely if you are naked, often when you are wearing clothes.

Having said that, I don't think all implants are bad. Some women, especially after pregnancy, have breasts that look like deflated bladders, and sometimes their appearance is really improved by restoring the prior fullness with implants.

But if your breasts already have a decent shape, and very decent size, I would think twice about having it done just to make them bigger. Big boobs are an attention gabber for guys, but many guys prefer C cup or B cup breasts to larger ones anyway.

10. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    OK, how about this discussion: I told my husband that I am seriously considering breast reduction surgery. I'm 35G and I don't care to be anymore (in fact, I'd love to have your C cups, collegeqt89). He told me in jest that breast reduction is fake boobs and men don't like fake boobs. I know he was joking, but seriously, are all surgically enhanced breasts fake? I know I'd be 100% me but not all 100% of me is there. Makes sense? And please no comments about how I shouldn't because you love them big.

11. Boobalaa

Gold Member

My cousin had breast reduction..She's 5'2" and had 38d's.Growing up around her was a joy for me..but when she got into her 50's, she developed back problems..She even showed me the divets in her shoulders made from her bra straps..I'm glad she feels better, but i sure miss massaging those big boobies

12. mrplow2

mrplow2 Member

Must be a pretty close family

13. D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

interesting. Which part of West Virginia are you from?

14. the_reverend

Gold Member

real breasts are FAR superior to fake!

15. D_Letha Weapons

D_Letha Weapons New Member

Well, I think that implants can look gorgeous if you get them done right. It's important that they fit your frame, and that they look as natural as possible, which means getting the implant under the muscle, which is more expensive, more invasive, and requires a longer recovery time. Also, implants require upkeep. You need to get them redone every ten years or so. Keep in mind that LOTS of things can go wrong: botched surgery, infection, rupturing of the implants, encapsulated scar tissue, rippling of the skin, loss of sensation, and (this happened to a girl that I know) one implant softening and dropping as they are supposed to, but the other one staying hard and high.

If you have thought about the pros and cons, as well as the expense, and you still really want them, get them! Any man who accepts or rejects you based solely on your boobs is not someone you want to be with anyway. But in my opinion, C cups are the perfect size, and I'm willing to bet that your natural breasts are beautiful just the way they are.

Also, as far as reductions go, I know three people who have had one, and all three women are THRILLED with the results. They can wear tank tops, pretty little bras, go jogging without pain, and they feel sexier. I'd say go for it.

16. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    First, your body is yours and nobody else's. If you want implants, the question is: will YOU like them better. Personally, I think the ideal for all of us is to be happy with the bodies we're given, and just take care of them, but then again there is a lot of pressure on women to fit within a certain range bust-wise. I remember having a very small dick prior to puberty, and how that made me feel. Now, even though you're a 38c, if you are unhappy with them, well, you are unhappy with them.

As far as my personal tastes, I find breast implants a real turn off. It really disturbs me how much our society places on a woman's appearnce, instead of the myriad of other qualities they hold, and the whole implant thing just symbolises that whole dynamic for me. Beyond that, I've had some really exceptional lovers in my life who were B cups or less, so I've learned to appreciate smaller ones.

17. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    If it's done properly they're not a turn off but it sounds like you really don't need them.How about a gallery pic? :wink:
    Take note of Ellie's comment :
    Bigger is not always better.If you're uncomfortable and this operation helps,go for it.There wouldn't be anything fake about you.

18. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

Take it from a DD - They aren't all that awesome.

19. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Go for it if its what you really want.I had a reduction when i was 21,going from a J cup to a F,i felt loads better afterwards,no more neck,shoulder and back pains.The scar isnt nice but it soon fades.

20. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    :werd:
    :laughing:

Draft saved Draft deleted