Do Men Like Or Dislike Fake Breasts?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this scares me...

http://www.allnaturalbreastenlargement.com/images/BreastImplantsGoneWrong_D101/uglyfacts3_thumb.jpg

don't push infection & complication risks out of your mind! even with a great doctor things can go horribly wrong. thrombosis, infection, reaction to anaesthesia.
don't tell yourself, ''it'll never happen to me!''
accept that it could happen to you, find out the odds, do some serious research before deciding whether or not to risk the beautiful chest you have now.

personally i think implants are great! but i think their wonder lies in fixing real imperfections...replacing a lost breast, evening out odd breasts, restoring after serious & distressing sagging. i don't think the risk is worth it if you're already beautiful.

but that's just how i feel. you've got to make your own choices. take a long, hard look at all the risks first though.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been able to feel many "enhanced" breasts. I find the silicone breasts to be hard, unnatural and foreign feeling. I have felt the silicone implants prior to surgery and find them to be over filled and hard.

I have also had the pleasure of feeling saline implants and have found them to be natural and voluptuous in my hands.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been able to feel many "enhanced" breasts. I find the silicone breasts to be hard, unnatural and foreign feeling. I have felt the silicone implants prior to surgery and find them to be over filled and hard.

I have also had the pleasure of feeling saline implants and have found them to be natural and voluptuous in my hands.
This reminds me of a bit in The Family Guy in which Lois says something about Peter having gotten breast implants for Chris, and then we see Chris squeezing a couple of implant bags and saying, "This is cool!"

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So for a while I have seriously considered getting implants... I'm a 38 C but I want to be a DD cup really badly... well I used to talk to this guy and I showed him a picture of my tits and he was giving me compliments on them when I told him I was thinking about going bigger... He was like noooooo implants look HORRIBLE they look so fake and they don't bounce and jiggle like natural breasts, fake tits are so lame blah blah and I was like well, damn :( lol

To the straight guys... Are fake boobs really that much of a turn off??

Ok WTF is wrong with you? You want stripper boobs. Why? You are already larger than average. Find out why you have body issues first.

As you can tell I think inplants suck.

I am wondering Troll

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cousin had breast reduction..She's 5'2" and had 38d's.Growing up around her was a joy for me..but when she got into her 50's, she developed back problems..She even showed me the divets in her shoulders made from her bra straps..I'm glad she feels better, but i sure miss massaging those big boobies

..........wtf? Did y'all just read this?!

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMO the only good boob job is ones you can't tell are fake. The more obvious the less appealing.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My vote is for not getting any implants.

It's kinda trashy unless you really think you look bad without them... Fixing a problem is ok but unnecessary surgery is just stupid/lame/retarded.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer all natural over implants any time. They look much better. Natural ones don't have unsightly scar tissue - nor weird bumps or bulges that stick out the side. Real breasts have a much better hand feel than fakes. I've felt fakes that just seemed too rigid.

C cups are beautiful - don't ruin yours!