Do Men Like Or Dislike Fake Breasts?

longdongschlongin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been with someone with fake breasts, but I wouldn't turn them down unless it was a horrible boob-job, that would probably kill my boner when the bra comes off. Natural is far more appealing. I have seen some fake ones that looked incredible though, but that is a rarity.

diamondmike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was a woman and had fake breasts I would not tell the guy.

I would enjoy them more by thinking they was real or not wanting to know.

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me fake breasts are a turnoff, unless masterfully executed, which few surgeons can do.

I prefer natural breasts over fake breasts almost any day, with the only exception maybe being... a woman with severe ptosis, and a woman with fake breasts that look & feel natural (which most surgeons can't do well). In that case I may choose the fake breasts.

Typically with fake breasts you get an oversized balloon look (round, ripples) & feel (hard), because...
1) they overfill smaller implants, instead of using correct size
2) shape of the implant chosen
3) technique/method chosen
4) utilizing saline
5) shape of woman's breast bone, spacing between breasts, etc.

I haven't seen yours, but I would say stay natural.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ellie, has to be your decision in the long run. You have to live in your body, both physically and emotionally.
I had it done and I'm very happy. I was too big for someone my size, and my breasts were seriously sagging. It was uncomfortable for me and I was wearing a bra day and night because of the pulling. Many people who didn't know me well or had not seen me in more revealing cloths were surprised I'd had it done.
"I didn't look that bad", they'd say. But I had clothing that was good at hiding my boobs and bras that could hold up the QE2.
My husbands only concern was the anesthesia, his biggest worry.
But he felt it was time, as long as i was ready. I had also breast fed my daughters quite some time, and that can affect the size and shape of breasts over time.

No regrets here. I do have the same scar women have from implants under the breast. I have a scar that runs vertical from the nipple to that scar. It becomes very light and barely visable. The nipples are moved up. At that time you can choose to have the size of the nipple made smaller. I did. Either way, there's no visable scar there.

I can wear tops a size smaller. Many tops I'd put on fit in the shoulders, but would not button , or pulled. We have a room set aside as an exercise room because my husband has always exercised. I do the palates 6 days a week.
I felt good, I was in good shape, but my boobs just didn't match my body ( in my mind) and the weight seemed to bother me more and more.
Now I'm a perky 32-c. Small c.

Think about it, and get more than one opinion if you do want to have reduction.

One con; I do have some numbness under the beast,around the scar. But many women who have implants do also.
Otherwise my nipples and other parts of the breast feel normal.
Good luck whatever you decide.

OK, how about this discussion: I told my husband that I am seriously considering breast reduction surgery. I'm 35G and I don't care to be anymore (in fact, I'd love to have your C cups, collegeqt89). He told me in jest that breast reduction is fake boobs and men don't like fake boobs. I know he was joking, but seriously, are all surgically enhanced breasts fake? I know I'd be 100% me but not all 100% of me is there. Makes sense? And please no comments about how I shouldn't because you love them big.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me fake breasts are a turnoff, unless masterfully executed, which few surgeons can do.

I prefer natural breasts over fake breasts almost any day, with the only exception maybe being... a woman with severe ptosis, and a woman with fake breasts that look & feel natural (which most surgeons can't do well). In that case I may choose the fake breasts.

Typically with fake breasts you get an oversized balloon look (round, ripples) & feel (hard), because...
1) they overfill smaller implants, instead of using correct size
2) shape of the implant chosen
3) technique/method chosen
4) utilizing saline
5) shape of woman's breast bone, spacing between breasts, etc.

I haven't seen yours, but I would say stay natural.
my bad for posting, but you bumped a two year old thread, where the OP was banned. why????????????????

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Was a bit confused by this thread. I don't know, i guess someone asking guys about women's breast is a woman's issues?

Anyway, i personally couldn't deal with fake breast. It would kind of freak me out. Call me a weirdo but the word rupture would not leave my consciousness for a very long time. Doubt i would be able to focus in the bedroom or if she worked out or something.

As far as appeal goes, well, yeah they aren't appealing to me at all. Not that i can always tell. When i can though, its a bit of a psychological turn off. Also keep in mind that this is when they aren't needed. I prefer totally natural but if its to regain some self esteem, (from some sort of accident or surgery) i'm all for it. Ok granted that they aren't at insane sizes.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a HUGE size man, and although I prefer large (enormous), soft, succulent natural breasts, I'd still fall over myself for a night with Chelsea Charms. When it comes to smaller breasts, I'd much prefer natural, especially when sensitivity is negatively impacted by implants.

Last edited:

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current girlfried has them & both she & I love them... Sure, I can tell they are not real, but they look great, move naturally & they feel great too.

I've had my hands on probably more than 50 fake ones & have seen them move while the woman is nude, and almost all fake ones are visible. If I had to guess, I'd say probably only 20% of the fake ones are done extremely well.

D

deleted299888

In general, I can do without them. As has been expressed repeatedly, there's a marked difference in the feel of an implant vs. a natural breast.

But if I fell in with a woman with fakes, I doubt I'd kick her out of bed.